Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justiceforaasifa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justiceforaasifa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, just love me chords, just because i love you quotes for him, justice refers to the fairness of the process, criminal justice refers to the aspects of,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rapper ST Official

#india #rape #gangrape #justiceforaasifa

@arhan_haider

rape karne wale ko Jurm sabit hote hi tareekh par tareekh nhi balke foran sazaye mout dene ka farman sunaya jaye. #justiceforaasifa

read more

Rape
 karne wale ko Jurm sabit hote hi tareekh par tareekh nhi balke foran sazaye mout dene ka farman sunaya jaye. 
arhan_haider
#Justiceforaasifa rape karne wale ko Jurm sabit hote hi tareekh par tareekh nhi balke foran sazaye mout dene ka farman sunaya jaye. 
#Justiceforaasifa

Peeyush Umarav

#justiceforaasifa #justiceforunnao #hand4humanity #Women #wearewithu #kavishala #nojotokhabari #ham देख सुदर्शन घूम रहा है पाखण्ड का वर्चस्व बचाने को अब नारी बन जा दुर्गा तू ही अपना अस्तित्व बचाने को #Poetry

read more
 #justiceforaasifa #justiceforunnao
#hand4humanity #women #wearewithu
#Nojoto #kavishala #nojotokhabari #ham 

देख सुदर्शन घूम रहा है 
पाखण्ड का वर्चस्व बचाने को 
अब नारी बन जा दुर्गा तू ही 
अपना अस्तित्व बचाने को

Adv. Naaz Natasha

Justice for the innocent girl🙏 #nojotoenglish #Nojoto #justiceforaasifa

read more
I am a Hindustani.
I feel ashamed of such inhuman behavior of the culprit.
I also feel shame for those who feel religion is it's cause.
I pray to everyone, please change psychology of anyone around you who can't respect a female child/lady so that no other person becomes Aasifa.
#justiceforaasifa Justice for the innocent girl🙏
#nojotoenglish #nojoto #justiceforaasifa

piyushsatyam8

#Nojoto #justiceforaasifa I thought to write something about the situation of J&K and recent events then, I thought what difference me or my words going to make but then ,I realised that every story good or bad ,which got to me and inspired me, are written by someone who don't think about the impact of their writings instead they choose not to limit their voices within themselves. None of us is less patriotic and none of us is more. But that madness went way too far to even make a joke about it

read more
#nojoto #JusticeForAasifa

I thought to write something about the situation of J&K and recent events then, I thought what difference me or my words going to make but then ,I realised that every story good or bad ,which got to me and inspired me, are written by someone who don't think about the impact of their writings instead they choose not to limit their voices within themselves. None of us is less patriotic and none of us is more. But that madness went way too far to even make a joke about it

marvelous lines

#justiceforAasifa
abhi toh na lab khultey the abhi toh na zaban sahi se uthti thi 
abhi toh aasifa ki "Maa" use bacchi kehkar khilati thi
darindo ko uski kilkari na sunne me aayi 
aur ajeeb hai ye duniya bhi jo us bacchi ki sada na sun paye 
magar khuda ki adalat hogi ek din 
ye zamin insani darindo par pesht hogi ek din
aayega voh din jab Qayamat nazil hogi 
dar jayega har insani darinda jb khuda ki adalat hogi 
majood hogi aasifa bhi vahi 
aur tu dekhega sadik  fir aasifa ki gavahi hogi