Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notquitetheend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notquitetheend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the road not taken, ready or not, feeling not well, new 1000 rupee note, notice writing,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Losing you
was not quite the end,
Breaking apart
lead the path
towards the end...
 #cinemagraph
#yqbaba
#notquitetheend 
#yourquotebaba
#yourquotes
#yqqoutes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Walking away from me
Was not quite the end. 
Part of you Still beats inside me
And flows in the form of words... #notquitetheend #yqbaba

Ankit

Not quite the end, just some massive shifts life experience to rewind into our lives the popularity of the end, which seems fading at temporary occassions with joy of life !  #temporary #notquitetheend #yqchallange #yqbaba #challangecollab

payal jaswal

the intensity of insanity that I've seen 
in his eyes is unparalleled and I don't 
know how or why my heart find joy in 
love this toxic? 

the words, the world nothing exists in 
front of him, no melody stands a 
chance against his merciless verses -
he's a sinner who curses you with 
love and burns you with
heartbreak. #yqbaba 
#notquitetheend

Sanjana Saxena

Dictionary of life should be rid of the phrase
'Not quite the end.'
There are ways to restart always!
Just keep your eyes wide open and grab what comes your way.

#notquitetheend #yourquote #yqbaba #collab #collabwithme #think_and_sharpen #sanjana_saxena

Durga Kannan

My passion for writing
Isn't a temporary phase
There may be breaks
Or writer's blocks
I know I will restart
Sooner or later
It is not quite the end
Never ever
Just like yourquote open mics
A transient phase
Of financial crisis
But it will rise again stronger
Just like the phoenix
 #yqbaba#temporary#restart#notquitetheend#challenge

First Last

Follow everything, but believe only in yourself, If once you start believing others more than yourself, you'll 💯 soon get started dwelling in dull & it means value null & fool! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #sundaysay #believeinyourself #capture vibes✨🌊💓 #temporary #appear #notquitetheend #restartpoem #Path 💞🎶⏰🧘🧚

read more
PUT YOURSELF IN SUCH ALIGNMENT, THAT OUTWARD LIGHT AND ENLIGHTENMENT WILL SOON FADE 
OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR VISION! Follow everything, but believe only in yourself, If once you start believing others more than yourself, you'll 💯 soon get started dwelling in dull & it means value null & fool!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#sundaysay #believeinyourself #capture #vibes✨🌊💓 #temporary #appear #notquitetheend #restartpoem #path 💞🎶⏰🧘🧚

First Last

Impatience is a light attack of apoplexy - A temporary illness! Now realize how important, it's to take care of! 🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘 #temporary #Sword #Impatient #notquitetheend#restartpoem #sundaysay #peaceofmind #Happiness 🧘🕉️😍🎶💓💞⏰

read more
Path THE path I make USING 
PATIENCE as a SWORD 
is the SHADOW of 
my BEAUTIFUL mine! Impatience is a light attack of apoplexy - A temporary illness! Now realize how important, it's to take care of! 
🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘
#temporary #sword #impatient #notquitetheend ⏰ #restartpoem #sundaysay #peaceofmind #happiness 🧘🕉️😍🎶💓💞⏰

First Last

The excuse is always temporary and it becomes a permanent resident for those who don't even think of a well-balanced life is more important than becomes thoughtless. As long as your mind is thoughtful, so long you look pretty cool. (Repeat it again & again, till it becomes your part of imagination!) Life is still pretty & quite easy to maintain. We sometimes attempt to explain the deed by saying that success is a matter of fate, before reaching the end, it's kind of inability; thoughtless opi #Quote #Path #patience #moveon #notquitetheend #restartpoem #thoughtlessthoughts

read more
As long as your mind is thoughtful, 
So long you are going through your 
Own path; so you look pretty cool. The excuse is always temporary and it becomes a permanent resident for those who don't even think of a well-balanced life is more important than becomes thoughtless.

As long as your mind is thoughtful, so long you look pretty cool. (Repeat it again & again, till it becomes your part of imagination!)

Life is still pretty & quite easy to maintain.

We sometimes attempt to explain the deed by saying that success is a matter of fate, before reaching the end, it's kind of inability; thoughtless opi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification