Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best restartpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best restartpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

aru (.....)

mute video

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Sometime I wish 
I could restart my life. 
I would try to
Make you feel my love for you
in a different way. 
And again if I loose you
I would love to restart my life...
again... #restartpoem #yqbaba

First Last

Follow everything, but believe only in yourself, If once you start believing others more than yourself, you'll 💯 soon get started dwelling in dull & it means value null & fool! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #sundaysay #believeinyourself #capture vibes✨🌊💓 #temporary #appear #notquitetheend #restartpoem #Path 💞🎶⏰🧘🧚

read more
PUT YOURSELF IN SUCH ALIGNMENT, THAT OUTWARD LIGHT AND ENLIGHTENMENT WILL SOON FADE 
OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR VISION! Follow everything, but believe only in yourself, If once you start believing others more than yourself, you'll 💯 soon get started dwelling in dull & it means value null & fool!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#sundaysay #believeinyourself #capture #vibes✨🌊💓 #temporary #appear #notquitetheend #restartpoem #path 💞🎶⏰🧘🧚

First Last

Impatience is a light attack of apoplexy - A temporary illness! Now realize how important, it's to take care of! 🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘 #temporary #Sword #Impatient #notquitetheend#restartpoem #sundaysay #peaceofmind #Happiness 🧘🕉️😍🎶💓💞⏰

read more
Path THE path I make USING 
PATIENCE as a SWORD 
is the SHADOW of 
my BEAUTIFUL mine! Impatience is a light attack of apoplexy - A temporary illness! Now realize how important, it's to take care of! 
🧘➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧘
#temporary #sword #impatient #notquitetheend ⏰ #restartpoem #sundaysay #peaceofmind #happiness 🧘🕉️😍🎶💓💞⏰

First Last

The excuse is always temporary and it becomes a permanent resident for those who don't even think of a well-balanced life is more important than becomes thoughtless. As long as your mind is thoughtful, so long you look pretty cool. (Repeat it again & again, till it becomes your part of imagination!) Life is still pretty & quite easy to maintain. We sometimes attempt to explain the deed by saying that success is a matter of fate, before reaching the end, it's kind of inability; thoughtless opi #Quote #Path #patience #moveon #notquitetheend #restartpoem #thoughtlessthoughts

read more
As long as your mind is thoughtful, 
So long you are going through your 
Own path; so you look pretty cool. The excuse is always temporary and it becomes a permanent resident for those who don't even think of a well-balanced life is more important than becomes thoughtless.

As long as your mind is thoughtful, so long you look pretty cool. (Repeat it again & again, till it becomes your part of imagination!)

Life is still pretty & quite easy to maintain.

We sometimes attempt to explain the deed by saying that success is a matter of fate, before reaching the end, it's kind of inability; thoughtless opi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification