Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Estee Lauder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Estee Lauder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i never dreamed about success i worked for it estee lauder, estee lauder i never dreamed about success, estee lauder products online india, estee lauder foundation price in india, estee lauder lipstick price in india,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
3917a93e8d5ccf661190931a627e82ce

Satyaprem Upadhyay

PERSISTENCE 

"Persistence. It's that certain little spirit that compels you to continue just when you're at your most tired. It's that quality that forces you to persevere, find the route around the stone wall. It's the immovable stubbornness that will not allow you to cave in when everyone says give up."
-Estee Lauder

PERSISTENCE "Persistence. It's that certain little spirit that compels you to continue just when you're at your most tired. It's that quality that forces you to persevere, find the route around the stone wall. It's the immovable stubbornness that will not allow you to cave in when everyone says give up." -Estee Lauder #Quotes

4 Love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification