tags

Best nojototop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojototop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 16 Followers
  • 76 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"bhale hi life ho gayi hai raf copy ki tarha.... but jab life ka exam denge to 1st hi aayenge...."

bhale hi life ho gayi hai raf copy ki tarha....
but jab life ka exam denge to 1st hi aayenge....

#nojoto1st #nojototop #nojotohindi #nojotoLove #nojotofeeling

25 Love

"Dark nights Yea lemme be a lyrical Dark Knight.. save this world from a truth not so light, Not sleeping until I pay off my dues, Keeping a head count of how many times, My heads been pressed n hexed by, The weight of your few bucks, laced by, Your words, your insults, you suck, Help me eat on a bad day, Sway make pain for me on my worse day, Fuck ya dismay, I am not sleeping till I give away Rather throw back on ya face, To let ya'all know, none knows owns me, I don't back out nor run away, But wouldn't take shit if you chase away, The least ethical front, fck emotional content, Imma fix na, kill this glitch, stitch to the money, Like it's the only bitch staple it on ya nuts, Paybacks a bitch, will shut ya mouths, My only forthcoming Hitch"

Dark nights Yea lemme be a lyrical Dark Knight..
save this world from a truth not so light,
Not sleeping until I pay off my dues,
Keeping a head count of how many times,
My heads been pressed n hexed by,
The weight of your few bucks, laced by,
Your words, your insults, you suck, 
Help me eat on a bad day, 
Sway make pain for me on my worse day, 
Fuck ya dismay, I am not sleeping till I give away 
Rather throw back on ya face,
To let ya'all know, none knows owns me,
I don't back out nor run away,
But wouldn't take shit if you chase away,
The least ethical front, fck emotional content,
Imma fix na, kill this glitch, stitch to the money,
Like it's the only bitch staple it on ya nuts,
Paybacks a bitch, will shut ya mouths,
My only forthcoming Hitch

You Pushed I'll Finish
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotoshare #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #nojotoenglish

13 Love
1 Share

"I am not sorry for my every other rap Being a warzone's map. Well the kinda life I have, It's not less than getting hit on Kevlar vest, Over and over, no time for rest, My Heart's on a test, How bad do I want it, its asking me that.. Oh you got no idea grab that.. I'll end up making a record, Of the most motivational raps.. I'll end up being the craziest drummer In Playlists of your top drummers you ever had.. I won't shut up till I get that.. Not even beyond that.. Because the life kinda life I had.. Is a story I gotta tell.. And. I exactly know who's out there in need of that.."

I am not sorry for my every other rap
Being a warzone's map.
Well the kinda life I have,
It's not less than getting hit on Kevlar vest,
Over and over, no time for rest,
My Heart's on a test, 
How bad do I want it, its asking me that.. 
Oh you got no idea grab that.. 
I'll end up making a record, 
Of the most motivational raps.. 
I'll end up being the craziest drummer
In Playlists of your top drummers you ever had.. 
I won't shut up till I get that.. 
Not even beyond that..
Because the life kinda life I had.. 
Is a story I gotta tell.. And. 
 I exactly know who's out there in need of that..

#Driven beyond #Motivation
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #Rap #nojotoenglish #monster #Bringiton #Motivation #Motivationalquotes #breaklimits #Poetry #nojotoenglish #nojotobest #nojototop

50 Love
1 Share

"I pledge to bring ya all smiles, Dissect my rhymes, A fire ignites, These oceans to be vaporized.. To bring rain on your barren lives... I enroll myself to be your best of times.. I am an artist and that's my lifestyle.. I let my art be a voice.. Of human emotions beyond connotations.. Hey here I bring humanity back to life.."

I pledge to bring ya all smiles,
Dissect my rhymes,
A fire ignites,
These oceans to be vaporized..
To bring rain on your barren lives...
I enroll myself to be your best of times.. 
I am an artist and that's my lifestyle.. 
I let my art be a voice.. 
Of human emotions beyond connotations.. 
Hey here I bring humanity back to life..

Love ya all..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #warrior #beastmode #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #Rap #Smile #Happy #goodvibes #nojotoenglish #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotoshare

94 Love
1 Share

"Peace Oh man.. I can't believe its peace they put at as a captain.. To set the course of My rap towards my stomach pain.. Hah, outta hunger, not a good one to conquer.. Ahh.. Talk about peace, few carbs in.. The guy can sleep.. Braindead in a few moments.. Worth it? Well how far are you willing to give up for your dreams? Let my desires be given as an Aahooti? Gone are the days... Of self sacrificing.. I COME FROM A PLACE WHERE EVEN PEACE HAS A VALUE ON IT.. THROW SOME LIGHT ONTO THE GLORY OF MY DAYS.. OF MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS MY DREAMS.. I CAN ENVISION PEACE... AIN'T NO MATERIALISTIC SCRIPT.. I THINK I AM REJOICING THE.. AFTERMATH OF ONE SUCH MEAL.. PEACE... 🤘 🖤 🤘"

Peace Oh man.. I can't believe its peace they put at as a captain..
To set the course of My rap towards my stomach pain..
Hah, outta hunger, not a good one to conquer..
Ahh.. Talk about peace, few carbs in.. The guy can sleep..
Braindead in a few moments.. Worth it?
Well how far are you willing to give up for your dreams?
Let my desires be given as an Aahooti?
Gone are the days... Of self sacrificing..
I COME FROM A PLACE WHERE EVEN PEACE
HAS A VALUE ON IT..
THROW SOME LIGHT ONTO THE GLORY OF MY DAYS..
OF MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS MY DREAMS..
I CAN ENVISION PEACE...
AIN'T NO MATERIALISTIC SCRIPT..
I THINK I AM REJOICING THE..
AFTERMATH OF ONE SUCH MEAL..
PEACE... 🤘 🖤 🤘

#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #Reinvent #Rapper #freestylerap #reallife #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #peace #godbless #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #storytelling #poetrycommunity #nojotoofficial #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #nojotoshare

109 Love
10 Share