Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ShoeDog Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ShoeDog Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uk11 to us shoe size, woman lived in a shoe, shoe warehouse near me, the shoe factory, one two buckle my shoe lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones #ShoeDog #Books

read more
The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Expect nothing, seek nothing, grasp nothing #JapanesePoet Reading #ShoeDog What an Amazing thought.  I am blown away by the sheer simplicity of the thought. #Amazing #Books

read more
Expect nothing, seek nothing, grasp nothing

#JapanesePoet

Reading #ShoeDog
What an Amazing thought. 
I am blown away by the sheer simplicity of the thought. #Amazing

Satyaprem Upadhyay

You cannot travel the path until you have become the path yourself. By #Budha Reading #ShoeDog #Books

read more
You cannot travel the path until you have become the path yourself.

By #Budha

Reading #ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Perfection in the art of swordsmanship is reached . . . when the heart is troubled by no more thought of I and You, of the opponent and his sword, of one’s own sword and how to wield it. . . . All is emptiness: your own self, the flashing sword, and the arms that wield it. Even the thought of emptiness is no longer there. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Perfection in the art of swordsmanship is reached . . . when the heart is troubled by no more thought of I and You, of the opponent and his sword, of one’s own sword and how to wield it. . . . All is emptiness: your own self, the flashing sword, and the arms that wield it. Even the thought of emptiness is no longer there.

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Linear thinking is nothing but a delusion, one of the many that keep us unhappy. The reality is nonlinear, Zen says. No future, no past. All is now. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Linear thinking is nothing but a delusion, one of the many that keep us unhappy. The reality is nonlinear, Zen says. No future, no past. All is now.

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place.  If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that. #ShoeDog #Books

read more
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. 

If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that.

#ShoeDog

Satyaprem Upadhyay

I had an aching sense that our time is short, shorter than we ever know, short as a morning run, and I  wanted mine to be meaningful. And purposeful. And creative. And important. Above all . . . different.  I wanted to leave a mark on the world. I wanted to win. No, that’s not right. I simply didn’t want to lose. As my young heart began to thump, as my pink lungs expanded like the wings of a bird, as the trees turned to greenish blurs, I saw it all before me, exactly what I wanted my #Books #Notes #ShoeDog #NotesFromTheBook #WhatAnAmazingBook

read more
I had an aching sense that our time is short, shorter than we ever know, short as a morning run, and I 
wanted mine to be meaningful. And purposeful. And creative. And important. Above all . . . different. 

I wanted to leave a mark on the world. I wanted to win. No, that’s not right. I simply didn’t want to lose.

As my young heart began to thump, as my pink lungs expanded like the wings of a bird, as the trees turned to greenish blurs, I saw it all before me, exactly what I wanted my

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Currently Reading: #ShoeDog by #PhilKnight A memoir by the creator of #Nike (Feeling excited)  In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few.  #Books

read more
 Currently Reading:  #ShoeDog by #PhilKnight 
 A memoir by the creator of #Nike (Feeling excited) 

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification