Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childsexualabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childsexualabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nukta chi hai gham e dil lyrics, love for a child quotes and sayings, love poem read by child, selfish to have a child, explaining yoga to a child,

• 8 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sonia Dey

Know Your Child _________________ "Know Your Child" in order to eradicate Child sexual abuse. Child sexual abuse unfortunately starts from child's own place "home". Most of the time abusers are found one among the relatives. Parenting is not like showcasing some kind of talent or playing a game, it's The freaking game of life with lots of tearms and conditions, rules and regulations which one bound to read and follow in order to win that game of life. Parenting is truly THE Huge responsibilit #yqbaba #parenting #childsexualabuse #goodparenting #sdwords #picturefromgoogle

read more
Know Your Child 

"Know Your Child" in order to eradicate Child sexual abuse. Child sexual abuse unfortunately starts from child's own place "home". Most of the time abusers are found one among the relatives. 
Parenting is not like showcasing some kind of talent or playing a game, it's The freaking game of life with lots of tearms and conditions, rules and regulations which one bound to read and follow in order to win that game of life. Parenting is truly THE Huge responsibilit

Sherlock Doyle

Now to deal with father's day... #Rape #sexualabuse #childsexualabuse #Incest #crime #Mother #revenge #kill

read more
A huge relief rushed over me
as I finally killed my rapist.

Atleast I won't have to get her
gifts for mother's day              
anymore.               Now to deal with father's day...

#rape #sexualabuse #childsexualabuse #incest #crime #mother #revenge #kill

Sherlock Doyle

“Cause Mommy isn't here to give us a boy.” In the period of January 1, 2019, to June 30, 2019, 24,212 cases of child abuse have been registered in India, which means one in every eleven minutes. In 94.8% of child rape cases, children are raped by someone they know. In 10% of cases it is their own direct family members or relatives. Here's a short film (set in US), about something similar: https://youtu.be/ttJcC_LHuZY #Pregnancy #Rape #father #GirlChild #ignorance #abortion #childsexualabuse #ChildMolestation

read more
“Please!”
            she asked with big eyes,
     “can we keep it, Daddy?”

He shook his head, annoyed, “No honey.
 We'll try for a boy next time.”
 “Cause Mommy isn't here to give us a boy.”

In the period of January 1, 2019, to June 30, 2019, 24,212 cases of child abuse have been registered in India, which means one in every eleven minutes. In 94.8% of child rape cases, children are raped by someone they know. In 10% of cases it is their own direct family members or relatives.
Here's a short film (set in US), about something similar: https://youtu.be/ttJcC_LHuZY

Sherlock Doyle

I just hope, she doesn't get to have a sister. #Pregnancy #sister #Child #Incest #childsexualabuse #crime #Rape #childharassment

read more
I'm pregnant.

I'm really excited to have another sister.

I just hope, she doesn't get to have a sister.

#pregnancy #sister #child #incest #childsexualabuse #crime #rape #childharassment

Sherlock Doyle

Chlamydia is a common, sexually transmitted infection that may not cause symptoms. It affects people of all ages but is most common in young women. #Disease #check #doctor #sexualabuse #pedophile #innocence #daughter #childsexualabuse

read more
After my seven year old daughter's routine check-up, the doctor gave her a chocolate.

Then he pulled me aside and whispered,

“She has chlamydia.”
 Chlamydia is a common, sexually transmitted infection that may not cause symptoms. It affects people of all ages but is most common in young women.

#disease #check #doctor #sexualabuse #pedophile #innocence #daughter #childsexualabuse

Sherlock Doyle

They're thinking of another. Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #Childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #PARENTS #childsexualabuse #Foster #Pimp

read more
                         pain.

They didn't feed me for days, they
      beat me.
                     They even sold my body.

It's unsettling to know, what kinds of people adopt children.

They're thinking of another.

Who did you #growupwith? #Collab and reveal the stories of those who made your #childhood memorable. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sherlock Doyle

I tried ‘Sorry’, but his hands have already reached down. #molestation #Rape #manners #sexualabuse #crime #Helpless #childsexualabuse #pedophile

read more
In primary school they always taught us to use our manners.

But no matter how many times I say ‘Please’,
                      this man wouldn't stop tearing through my cloths.
 I tried ‘Sorry’, but his hands have already reached down.

#molestation #rape #manners #sexualabuse #crime #helpless #childsexualabuse #pedophile

Sherlock Doyle

The police psychiatrist asked her,
“Where were your parents when
   that man was touching you?”

The little girl looked at him with her innocent eyes,
   “They're counting the money.” Everyone has a price.

#childsexualabuse #prostitution #girl #pedophile #rape #sellingdreams #crime #badpeople

Sherlock Doyle

“Hurry up,” he said,
 “before your Mom
     returns home.”

“Okay Dad,” she replied,
    as she put on her skirt and
        wiped her silent tears.

Mom never believed her.

#domesticviolence #incest #childmolestation #sexualabuse #childsexualabuse #crime #father #daughter

Sherlock Doyle

Today, during my routine check-up, the doctor told my mom that I was pregnant.

But I don't understand,
what does ‘pregnant’ mean?

I'm only 7.

Can you help me?

#sexualabuse #childsexualabuse #molestation #pregnancy #child #rape #crime #victim
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification