Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best realmen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best realmen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about books to read online, books to read, reality of life, ready or not, my realme,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

I am actually proud of myself as a man. I am proud despite my flaws. I won't hide and make excuses. No. That's me. That was always me. And that will always be me. #TemporaryPost #realmen #keepitreal #Random

read more
#Random thoughts

You know, every year, on Men's Day, I get many messages from female readers that I am such a great gentleman and an ideal man. And I always think and sometimes tell them that I am not. I am a half gentleman and a half bad boy. I always was flawed, not ever even remotely an ideal man. It's due to my writings that many women might think that I am a perfect man. Yes, writing has made me a better man. But I am still flawed, very flawed. But then, still, I am a great man, as per me, at least. I have a 
pure heart and a pure soul. But still, I am a half bad boy and a half gentleman. I always liked bad boys with the heart of gold. And I always wanted to be this guy. Even in the next life, I would like to be the same flawed guy. Many guys like creating this "image" of a good boy. But I never do that. I keep it real.

I won't say that girls don't misunderstand me. I am a good boy. No. I am not. I am flawed. You can fill a book on my bad things. But you can fill ten books on my good things. So, there. Maybe, you see only one book in me. And that's true. Maybe, you see only those ten books in me. And that's true too. But I see myself as the sum of those eleven books. I am actually proud of myself as a man. I am proud despite my flaws. I won't hide and make excuses. No. That's me. That was always me. And that will always be me.

#TemporaryPost #RealMen #KeepItReal

Ahsas Alfazo ke

बेहतर मर्द #Men #boys #realmen Priyu ❤️ Amita Tiwari Priya Gour Jugal Kisओर Internet Jockey #RitualsSpeech #कविता

read more
mute video

Ahsas Alfazo ke

हा मर्द वहीं कहलाता है। a beautiful definition of real men by Punit Pandey #realmen #Men #boy #girls #Women #WeTheChange #Society Amita Tiwari Aditya Divya Amiya Himanshu Jagdish Sharma Priya Gour Priya dubey #कविता

read more
mute video

sach

mute video

vvs

#Ladka #mens #realmen #tears Ak hassam ali Rakesh Sarkar Saad ms jat #Talk #Jhoothi_Mardangi

read more
mute video

Ahsas Alfazo ke

हां मर्द वही कहलाता है!(Hindi poetry )by Punit #realmen #girls #Stoprape #justice Shivangi Singh Suyashi Vinit #कविता

read more
mute video

Sircastic Saurabh

मर्द हो तो तुम्हारी हस्ती का इतना रौब हो की, 
बगल से निकले कोई औरत तो वो बेखौफ हो..
                                            -Anonymous #Realmen#RespectWomen#kharibaatein#nojoto#SircasticSaurabh

Missing_hashtag

You and I  don't be proud 
when your boy 
brings condom , 
be proud when he 
brings sanitary pads 
and chocolates
during your periods ! #sanitarypads #beproud #realmen

Pooja Dixit/P.fidato

@poojadixit/p.fidato #realmen #men #maa #respect #women #motherslove #maakigali #pyar #life #love #zindagi

woman diaries

please visit our Instagram page (link in bio) and dm or email us your writing ups to get published ❤️
#woman #women #man #men #womenempowerment #womanpower #girlishquotes #womanquotes #feminism #feminist #beagoodwoman #beagoodman #girlpower #realmen #gentlemen #goodmen #nevergiveup #proudtobeagirl #quotesaboutwomen #woman_diaries_
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification