Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsociety Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsociety Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so flipchart, mother dear i love you so, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

twisha ray

Thoughts of Her #girl #dearsociety #silencespeaks #heartknows

read more
mute video

Fairy Lights

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety #pentupemotions

read more
Well, Hello there! If it isn't my favourite am greeting today!!
So, for starters? Would you like some...Polite and Sweet Talks? 
Or.... Is it that you would like suppressing some good Old Rebellious Talk? 
Oh! I forgot...The zeans am wearing would do? Or... Without the long meters of cloth it won't do?
Ohhhh... The most important thing... Should I be addressing you on this platform Or... My not so Sensible Brain needs some "Societal Reforms"? 
When you find yourself ready with answers of this form, my address you'll find just on the top left corner. Please Confirm! 
Till then 
With love 
To My Dearest Society 
Yours Truly?
Me? Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla

K Harsita

One thing we should have being a part of society, an optimistic thinking. #dearsociety #yolewrimo #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary society

read more
DEAR SOCIETY,

We are a part of you.
Amidst the goodness and badness,
you stand as both disgust and blessing.
You, being an obstacle for several 
mindsets and dreams, gradually 
increase hate that leads to disgust.
You, being some kind of shield against 
some social tragedies, gradually 
increases affection leads to blessings. 
Mentioning you in any conversation
either ends with a question mark or
a strong belief.
So let's just say, you have a
versatile contribution to our living 
which give rise to followers and 
opponents.

Yours
A small part. One thing we should have being a part of society, an optimistic thinking.
#dearsociety #yolewrimo #letters #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #society

sk

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety #writingresolution

read more
     We know that we are a part of you. And whatever we do, the effect of that will be seen in you. By the way, I feel right near you today, but when I look at the whole country, I see a lot of faults, which causes a lot of harm to the mind. Then I think this defect is not in you, we are in it because of us, you become. Until we do not bring change, you will not be able to become blameless. 
    I promise to you that we will change and make you better. Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla

Anaya Agarwal

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety

read more

...why is it that girls are advised not to talk to strangers...

...but it is okay to marry one..??? Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Anonymous

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconoclast, one #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety

read more
You have many ways to tell the real thing in a different manner. 
You have much power to play with anyone's emotions. 
You know everything, but you had never tried to understand anybody's feelings. 
You are interested to discuss every negative topics, but never wanted to praise anybody's achievement. 
Try to be, which you want to see in others, try to understand everything in a positive way, try to encourage instead of taunting.  Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconoclast, one

khusi

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety #yqenglish #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Tum kB tak sbko aise hi judge karte rahoge.
kB tak SB ke gharo Mai jhaka karoge.
Kab tak yuhi sbko Bura bolte rahoge.
 Bina Galti k galat bnate rahoge.. Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it in our education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconocla #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety

read more
Stop judging Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

साझा करें अपने विचार Democrats & Dissenters के साथ और लिख भेजें एक संदेश इस समाज के लिए। 🌸 #yqdidi #yqdnd #dndhindi #dndसंदेशसमाजको #collabwithdnd #musingtime #dearsociety #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
  गरीब की अनकही आवाज़ सुन
  महामारी से नहीं डरता है वो
  उसको तो भूख की परवाह खा रही 
  कभी गुज़र कर देखना उसकी गली से
  साझा करें अपने विचार Democrats & Dissenters के साथ और लिख भेजें एक संदेश इस समाज के लिए। 🌸

#yqdidi #yqdnd #dndhindi #dndसंदेशसमाजको #collabwithdnd #musingtime #dearsociety  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Kuldeep Ranga

Welcome to the Day 12 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconoclast, one #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsociety

read more
I mind my own business, you mind your own. Welcome to the Day 12 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today's prompt is a rant prompt. Society is the most intrusive collective being that exists and most often than not, we end up compromising for the sake of society be it education, job or marriage. Our life at times is dictated by what the society wants of us and only a rare few have the courage and the will to face the society head on and break its unreasonable rules. I believe there's one such iconoclast, one
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification