Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best howtofeelgood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best howtofeelgood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

How to feel good

Reminiscing the first time I saw you,
as you came along,
with an arrogant yet sweet smile,
the first time we talked,
we laughed together,
became friends,
the first outing,we went for,
your widest smile, 
every time we talked,
our first share of chocolates,
my first feeling,for you
every first gesture,
which is still kept
carefully sealed
in my memory chest,
only to be opened in a self-date...
 #howtofeelgood
#yqbaba
#selfdates  
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquote 
#yqqoutes 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotesbaba

Anand Nagada

#howtofeelgood #low #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

read more
HOW TO FEEL GOOD when you are LOW:

If you like to travel:

Take out your cycle/vehicle and start your journey towards a place that gives you peace and relaxation.

If you like to read:

Go to book store or book cafe.Pick up your favorite book and start reading.

"Do what you like to do,
       Dont follow others, follow yourself" #howtofeelgood #low #yqbaba
YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

#howtofeelgood #low #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

read more
HOW TO FEEL GOOD when you are LOW:

If you like to travel:

Take out your cycle/vehicle and start your journey towards a place that gives you peace and relaxation.

If you like to read:

Go to book store or book cafe.Pick up your favorite book and start reading.

"Do what you like to do,
       Dont follow others, follow yourself" #howtofeelgood #low #yqbaba
YourQuote Baba

vishnu prabhakar singh

#howtofeelgood

read more
I will feel good if someone who hate me salute my humanity. #howtofeelgood

First Last

Epiphany is a sudden revelation of artistic expression. When night crawls into my home, my feelings are willing to integrate into the field of archeological to archangel. Please note, I often forget to reply, but I try not to forget, be calm and happy & I'll visit there soon, after watching the few more moonlight, now enjoy your time in the presence of sunlight! Plant your own guide seeds. 🌅🌱 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #thenightcrawls #Angel #Amazing #howtofeelgood#sprituality #guidance #Silence # #Pleasure #miss

read more
I miss: I feel more thrilled with spirituality than to have less patience to enter into the kingdom with innovative egoism, the mind arrested with arrogance seems like inflammation of rheumatism, hypertension is the amateurish yo-yoing rhythms! Epiphany is a sudden revelation of artistic expression. When night crawls into my home, my feelings are willing to integrate into the field of archeological to archangel. Please note, I often forget to reply, but I try not to forget, be calm and happy & I'll visit there soon, after watching the few more moonlight, now enjoy your time in the presence of sunlight! Plant your own guide seeds. 🌅🌱 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#thenightcrawls #angel #amazing #howtofeelgood ☺ #sprituality #guidance #silence #

First Last

Either read more within yourself or read more from books, till the time you can feel that even you can do something for your own survival under the same sky! I end up with someone if they change their minds ⏰ frequently. I do not think that those who have the least resources to withstand the ongoing process of difficulties, they can't achieve anything in their lives. 🌱 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #endingthings #survival #alone #Love #thenightcrawls 👣🌠 #Assumptions #selfconfidence #howtofeelgood 🧘🕉️🌈🎶🧚🌎

read more
Wisdom goes away from us, once we feel
that we do not need them anymore. Either read more within yourself or read more from books, till the time you can feel that even you can do something for your own survival under the same sky! 
I end up with someone if they change their minds ⏰ frequently. I do not think that those who have the least resources to withstand the ongoing process of difficulties, they can't achieve anything in their lives. 🌱
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#endingthings #survival #alone #love #thenightcrawls 👣🌠 #assumptions #selfconfidence #howtofeelgood 🧘🕉️🌈🎶🧚🌎

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification