Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beautifuljourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beautifuljourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love full movie bea alonzo and aga muhlach, a love so beautiful novel, a smile is beautiful, most beautiful hindi love shayari, this world you have made is a beautiful place lyrics,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Triveni

mute video

Vandana

एक कोशिश थी शायद पत्थर से
भगवान की मूरत बन जाए,,,

शायद उसमें भावनाएं फूंक जाये,,,
शायद पत्थर को पत्थर ही रहना है,,,,

रंग भरी दुनिया में बेरंग ही रहना है,,,,
शायद पत्थर को नदी के निश्चल पानी में
साफ नहीं होना,,,
"उसको रेत में ही रहना है,,,, #beautifullife
#beautifulsoul
#beautifulheart
#beautifuljourney

Kamya Singhi

Do you ever feel while travelling (when the roads are full of greenery and temp is cool during evening) that this peaceful journey should never end, and time should stop for sometime??  #beautifuljourney #peace

Zikra Fayaz

Dreams are mysteriously alluring.. It's when you learn to live them and they become all yours..  #mysteryoflife #dreamworld #beautifuljourney

SuryaPrakash Singh

Every Sun rays gives me the hope of Success by Hugging and start my day with you,
Every Noon gives me the path of loving you at every single stage of my LIFE,
Every Evening brings a lots of Joy and Happiness i.e. spent each and every single moment with you,
Every Nights Remind your beautiful Smile to end the day by holding in my ARMS!! #yourquotehindi#happinessinyou#dieforyou#beautifuljourney#youaremine#surya22

SAWAN RAJ

जीवन का सबसे कठिन कार्य हैं इंसानो को पहचानना..! . . . #selflove #beautifuljourney #sawanraj #alwaybelieveinyourself spreadthelove💞💫💞 #Books

read more
जीवन का सबसे 
कठिन कार्य हैं 
इंसानो को पहचानना..!
#selflove #beautifuljourney 
#SawanRaj 
#alwaybelieveinyourself #spreadthelove💞💫💞

©SAWAN RAJ जीवन का सबसे 
कठिन कार्य हैं 
इंसानो को पहचानना..!
#selflove #beautifuljourney #SawanRaj #alwaybelieveinyourself #spreadthelove💞💫💞
loader