Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rayoflight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rayoflight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#landscape #Sun #rayoflight #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes #Nature #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish प्रशांत की डायरी Ritu Tyagi Niaz (Harf) R K Mishra " सूर्य " Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal M@nsi Bisht poonam atrey vineetapanchal शीतल चौधरी(मेरे शब्द संकलन ) एक अजनबी Gyanendra Pandey Bhavana kmishra Ravi vibhute Mili Saha Ranjit Kumar Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) Anil Ray AbhiJaunpur -hardik Mahajan Maaahi.. Jonee Saini Anshu writer Suresh Gulia ᴩᴏᴏᴊᴀ ᴜᴅᴇꜱʜɪ Neelam Modanwal Sana n #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Monika Monu

I was just a girl
With a broken heart
And a shattered soul
But then you came
Like a ray of sunshine
Bright and warm
With a Love so pure
That mended my heart
And healed my soul You saved ME 
#yopowrimo #yqbaba #newwallpapers #rayoflight #sunshine #love #mind_of_quotes_

Darshan Blon

When the whole world shuts me down
And I have nowhere else to go,
You! My love is the only RAY of hope
That helps me cross the river and reach offshore, 
And your's is the only RAY of light
That always knocks at my door.  You are my #ray of Hope
#yopowrimo18 #wordoftheday #yqbaba #hope #rayoflight

Monika Singh

I always thought, life is a garden of flowers ready to bloom,
Though i forgot, flowers do have thorns that results in gloom.
An exuberant breeze came in with happiness & love abound,
But could not sustain the tyranny of thorns & left with dejection.
Praying a new ray of light & hope illuminate this garden tenderly,
By removing the pessimism of thorns. #hope#rayoflight#yqbaba

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Ray of light makes our Day look refreshed to keep a Sight of the accomplishments. #rayoflight #wellspentday #accomplishyourgoals #havefocus #dailyroutineofmine #givesconfidence #bereadywithaplan #pawangrequotes

Pawan Kumar Garimella

A thin Ray of light is enough to weigh the brightness it can spread to get Enlightened. #rayofhope #rayoflight #brighterside #enlightenyourself #enlighten_the_life #openyoursenses #thinkbroader #pawangrequotes

kiran savaria

A ray of light gets its meaning only in absolute darkness #rayofhope #rayoflight #darkness #darknight #hopelessness #hopeiseverything

Springblossoms

Beginning is always beautiful as the ray of light arises from your soul with positiveness and belief to succeed ahead. #firstpost #beginning #beautiful #rayoflight #positive #succeed #life #springblossoms

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification