Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best evileye Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best evileye Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about all takes for evil to prevail, short story on love of money is the root of all evil, love of money is the root of all evil short story, love is evil spell it, banality of evil the hindu,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sonam Verma"@siya"

मैं टूटूं और......टूट कर..... बिखर जाऊँ...
कुछ इस अदा से आख़िरी सांसे गिन जाऊं.,
तोहमतें इल्ज़ाम सभी तुम्हारे.. बेबस हो जाएं.. 
ख़ुदा करे..... 
मैं साज़िशें तुम्हारी.. कुछ यूं नाकाम कर जाऊँ।

©Sonam Verma"@siya" #traintrack #journeyoflife #innerfight #confidence #sajishen #evileye

KhaultiSyahi

KhaultiSyahi

Hira Vajahat

Islam to Rescue
Islamic Motivational Reminder

Topic
Social media:A means to attain reward or commit sins.

Highlights
Due to technology advancement,and because of easy propagation of Islam through social handle,We can learn Quran and Hadith from internet and it can be a means to attain rewards,as there are many scholars and their good work available online but at the same time because of our personal updates and flaunting of our personal life on air,this same internet can be a source of evil eye and a reason to commit sins.Now it's up to us that how we are using this medium. #islamtorescue 
#evileye
#socialmedia 
#booncurse 
#

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Collab on this Evil Teddy Bears Prompt and write about its evil eyes! 👀 Font - ShadowsIntoLight (12) Must Use #scevileye to let us discover your tales 😈 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #evileye #teddybear #dreamingvet Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more

She will burn me down
For the crimes which I never did
Scolding me for decision which I always took
Instead of hurting others
I tried to kill myself 
Crime hidden deep in my heart shelves
I will be burnt down in hell
In name of devil who guides 
me to blame yourself Collab on this Evil Teddy Bears Prompt and write about its evil eyes! 👀

Font - ShadowsIntoLight (12)

Must Use #scevileye to let us discover your tales 😈

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #evileye #teddybear  #dreamingvet
Collaborating with Spookians Club

KhaultiSyahi

5 THINGS TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT
1. Your big plan.
2. Your love Ilife.
3. Your income.
4. Your next move.
5. Your family issues.
Nazar lagtey logon ki der nahi lagti !

©Khaulti Syahi #khaultisyahi
#evileye 
#nazar 
#Fucksociety 
#Fuck 

#Star

Arvind Passey

Warding off evil intentions is a full-time human obsession. Somehow most of us feel that there is always someone or the other bent upon trespassing our little zone of joy by letting lose a host of malevolent spirits and so we need protection. Every country has its special evil spirit busters... and this one is popular in this part of the globe. Green chilies and lemon strung together to be hung inside rooms, outside homes and offices, in autos, cabs, and even hanging from the handlebars of ricks #Quotes #Evil #Lucky #Spirits #evileye #goodluck #charms

read more
 Warding off evil intentions is a full-time human obsession. Somehow most of us feel that there is always someone or the other bent upon trespassing our little zone of joy by letting lose a host of malevolent spirits and so we need protection. Every country has its special evil spirit busters... and this one is popular in this part of the globe. Green chilies and lemon strung together to be hung inside rooms, outside homes and offices, in autos, cabs, and even hanging from the handlebars of ricks

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification