Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best awakedont Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best awakedont Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweet Sour

#awakedont #yourquotebaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Collab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As the dreams in the dark night scares hell out of my head.   #awakedont #yourquotebaba #yourquoteandmine #collab
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words are flowing through my mind. 
Memories are constantly Wiggling in my mind. 
I kept on counting The Endless memories I spent with you. 
Before I could smile at the last memory It reminds me the Horror of separation
I passed through ... Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's past 2 am.  She hasn't returned.
I cannot even call to check, afraid 
she will call me a control freak 
Mom.  
 Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Let the moon remain beautiful forever, O God! Inspired by Natsume Soseki. #sourajita #romance #lovewithouthim #oneliner #awakedont #quotereview #yqwc #newwritersclub

read more
The moon remained the same; 
then why tonight with you I feel
"The moon is beautiful!" Let the moon remain beautiful forever, O God! 

Inspired by Natsume Soseki.

#sourajita #romance #lovewithouthim #oneliner #awakedont #quotereview #yqwc #newwritersclub

Sherlock Doyle

She'll take revenge. Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #daughter #GirlChild #dead #crying #infanticide

read more

Being a new mother, I just hope that my baby daughter will stop crying, so that I can sleep.

I can no longer bear to spend every night rocking the empty cradle, crying and asking
her to
forgive me.

She'll take revenge.

Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Because to see new thing in the next morning. Collab and share why you are awake so late despite not wanting to. #awakedont  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification