Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sunilgrover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sunilgrover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to touch the beams of morning sun, sun raha hai na tu female lyrics, sun raha hai na tu lyrics, sun raha hai na tu, sun raha hai meaning in english,

• 27 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Rough Translation: Look what he got me! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #sunilgrover. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1572. Get. Set. Meme it! 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Brother: "here's an orange eyeliner and orange lipstick to go with your orange ribbons"
Sister: 👇🏽😂 Rough Translation: Look what he got me! 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SunilGrover.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1572. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #drmashoorgulati #sunilgrover #funnymeme #KapilSharmaShow #coronameme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
The day was busy watching me, so wasn't the day 'busy'? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #SunilGrover #FunnyMeme #KapilSharmaShow #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Rough Translation: Aye what did he just say? Stop it buddy I will cry. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #sunilgrover. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1573. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me :- Sir you were better then Salman
In Bharat..
He :- 
 Rough Translation: Aye what did he just say? Stop it buddy I will cry. 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #SunilGrover.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1573.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

Aese logo se baat karna apne per pr kulhadi marne jesa hai 😏😂😂 Rough Translation: Dude, I don't even want to talk to you. 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #drmashoorgulati #funnymeme #sunilgrover #coronameme entries to #YQMT1188. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab

read more
Whenever somebody favours a particular Religion or Political Party in front of me..
I am Like :-  Aese logo se baat karna apne per pr kulhadi marne jesa hai 😏😂😂

Rough Translation: Dude, I don't even want to talk to you. 

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #FunnyMeme #SunilGrover #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1188.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #collab

Divya Kulkarni

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #drmashoorgulati #sunilgrover #funnymeme #KapilSharmaShow #coronameme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
We used to ask the below question before corona times on weekdays.
😂 😂 😂  Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #SunilGrover #FunnyMeme #KapilSharmaShow #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit Kumar Rath

read more
***After Sleeping Eating Nd Sleeping All Day*** 
  When Someone Asks Me- How Was Ur Day?

**Le Me Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #SunilGrover #FunnyMeme #KapilSharmaShow #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

read more
We used to ask the below question before corona times on weekdays.
😂 😂 😂  Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #SunilGrover #FunnyMeme #KapilSharmaShow #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine

A J

Rough Translation: Dude, I don't even want to talk to you. 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #drmashoorgulati #funnymeme #sunilgrover #coronameme entries to #YQMT1188. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
जब  उस  का ख्याल आए  
मेरा दिमाग:कितनी बातें  कहने  को  है -----
मेरा  दिल: चंदा रे चंदा  रे कभी तो जमी  पर आ---
मेरे हाथ:ये मेरा  प्रेम पत्र  पड़कर---
मेरी आंखे :मैने देखा है इक सपना-----
 जब वो सामने  आ जाए 
सब: Rough Translation: Dude, I don't even want to talk to you. 

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #FunnyMeme #SunilGrover #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1188.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

read more
After sleeping all day. 

Me- Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #DrMashoorGulati #SunilGrover #FunnyMeme #KapilSharmaShow #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1081. 😂🐣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

Rough Translation: Dude, I don't even want to talk to you. 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #drmashoorgulati #funnymeme #sunilgrover #coronameme entries to #YQMT1188. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
 someone interrupt me,
when i m busy with my bestie....
Me (to him):- Rough Translation: Dude, I don't even want to talk to you. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification