tags

Best limited Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best limited Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about voler car private limited, g-life india developers and colonizers limited, s.pyarelal ispat private limited.

• 13 Followers
  • 87 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Good byes are always “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.”"

Good byes are always “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.”

104 Love
3 Share

""

"EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. . . YOU ARE LIMITED EDITION. . . #NojotoQuote"

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. . .
YOU ARE LIMITED  
EDITION. . .  #NojotoQuote

love yourself 💖

#Love #yourself #priority #even #If #you #are #not #Perfect #you #limited #Edition #Love_yourself #bts #bts_army

34 Love

Oh! No you didn't :D

Another Sanjay Manjarekar Question!!!!!

What can I tell you more about Sanjay Manjarekar.

He is the most idiot commentator I have ever seen who thinks himself as better than others and when he feels he needs to be modest then ass kissing of Caucasian people and in some extent other foreigners.

32 Love

""

""Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." 🍁🍁 #tarun_kumar_vimal"

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
🍁🍁
#tarun_kumar_vimal

"#your #Time is #limited, so #Don't #waste it #Living #someone #else's #Life."
#Goodmorning🍁🍁
#tarun_kumar_vimal
#tarunkumarvimal #selftype #yourself #Live #Love

20 Love

How Cricket can be even cooler sports than what it is now? What are the some of innovative ideas?

Look one can have plenty of cool ideas about Cricket, will ICC listen? Will every board members agree to that? The major power player is BCCI, now in country like ours where we don't like change, even ideas like T10Is for only Olympic games also get sidetracked. People of India are also not really comfortable with any change. One needs to push it to them, remember first T20I WC in SA, well before t

9 Love