Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwereapainting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwereapainting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi, ifi techsolutions, you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me,

• 30 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Seema Sharma

If i were a painting....
I would always show the color of joy to the world with vibrant colors and hide the sorrow within the vibrant colors....
 #ifiwereapainting

Ewa Regmi

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would portray your shadow in me! #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqchallenge

read more
I could at least be with you 
as a beautiful picture...  #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqchallenge

Shitiz Chauhan

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #YourQuotes #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
I would like YOU to put COLORS into it. #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine #yourquote #yourquotes #yqbaba #yqquotes

Komal Anshu

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would be painted with the,
Brightest colours of childhood,
Some bright shades of adolescent,
The soft one of innocence,
Little black for that grey side.
The green for my pace,
And the light sky for my halts.
The blues for those tough times,
And the pinks for days I enjoyed,
And white for defining me. #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

361 T #Hiral #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #herloveforhim #Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You could see my soul through my eyes,  
You could feel my love for you, 
You could understand all with my smile,
which i never say to you,  
You just love me, 
Its my responsibility to keep love longer... #361 T #hiral #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #herloveforhim

#Collab on this beautiful prompt by YQ Muse and tell how it would be #ifiwereapainting #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification