Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afteryoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afteryoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to love someone again after they hurt you, ghusl ki dua after periods in hindi, india from curzon to nehru and after pdf, india from curzon to nehru and after, meeting after long time love quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ewa Regmi

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your thoughts and memories were with me...
Miss you always! After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

read more
I couldn't believe 
that I could see you
then I realized 
I am already dead
and you have 
come to my funeral....  After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallenge

Hari Mohan

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lose 65 KG After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life love #lovequotes

read more
Are you left???
But dear, 
      Do remember
You can never leave 
             From my heart
You can never leave
             From my thoughts
You can never leave
             From my dreams
And you can never leave
             Even from my future........ After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #love #lovequotes

Atishay jain

read more
I thought, why this happened
May be I can make her stay
May be I should make her stay
May be it's fine to let her go
Maybe I should not think more  After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Nalini S

read more
I searched for you with all my might,
But it was difficult to find your track.
Maybe you deliberately wanted to alight,
From our journey inspite of my call back.  After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike
#yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nalini S

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendr #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more

I choose the Right 😉 After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendr #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Shail Raghuvanshi

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqmuse #leaving

read more
I realized how much time I had wasted trying to make a mirage of joy in your presence.

After you left,
I understood what 'me time' actually meant.
Thank you for leaving! After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqmuse 
#leaving

Batul Hafiji

After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
things have
never been
the same
again.  After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Ekta Gour

read more
Everything changed 
After you left. After you left, my words found their purpose. After you left, I asked fellow writers on YQ to share their stories of coping up. #Collab #afteryoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification