Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best numbertryingtocall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best numbertryingtocall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you gave me forever in a number of days, a rational number equivalent to 5/7 is, number to the irs, pawan singh ka whatsapp number kya hai, missing number kya hai,

• 37 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.J.Kavitha

Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is currently busy
Whenever I call
My own number
( Making myself busy) Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bikash Burnwal

A person when come into a new relationship. He almost forgot his Best friend. And start to become busy with their new partner. Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #dontdisturb

read more
Is busy with his partner.
Please never call or 
disturb again.
Thank you.

A person when come into a
new relationship. He almost 
forgot his Best friend. And 
start to become busy with 
their new partner.

Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
#dontdisturb

Dipa Rani G.

Was waiting for me to dial since years!
It didn't remember about the break ups, harsh words or tears.
It only hoped one day I will call. 
So it didn't blocked or changed.
It freed from other numbers to wait..
                for my call.  #collab #numbertryingtocall #yourquoteandmine YourQuote Baba   #yqmuse

Swapnil Moon

😂 Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is always busy.
So, don't waste your time. 😂
Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I disowned by the person
 you want to call
And you can't contact
She is gone now! Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
not available... Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine

Manjula Murali

read more
The number you're
 trying to call
currently unreachable
 or switched off at the 
moment 
pls try later..... 

😆😆😝😝 Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

read more
Does not think that you are worth talking to. 
Kindly raise your standards and call again later Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine

Subhasish Das

Collab Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is presently busy with her ex! Collab

Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
is enjoying beauties of life... 
hold on to join 
for peace & happiness... Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification