tags

Best Fuck Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Fuck Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian fuck, hd fuck, how to fuck a girl.

• 100 Followers
  • 448 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"silence is the best voice, let me listen it, solitude is the best companion let me stay with it, i know every moment of passion have power to make my voice my identity, let everything else go, feel the silence and listen the voice it is screaming for all the doubts, anger, uselessness, fear, it is continusiouly chanting a word that is fuck off. everything is temporary, so don't feel guilty for your decisions... set your soul on fire there will be only two chances whether you will turn into ashes or become pure gold.. so don't wait there is no other choice do or die... but it is always better to die after getting some experiences... Lead yourself, and fuck off everything else, carelessness having great power, be careless... be selfish no one is going to make efforts for your success.."

silence is the best voice,
let me listen it,
solitude is the best companion
let me stay with it,
i know every moment of passion
have power to make
my voice my identity,
let everything else go,
feel the silence
and listen the voice
it is screaming
for all the doubts,
anger, uselessness, fear,
it is continusiouly chanting a word
that is
fuck off.
everything is temporary,
so don't feel guilty for your decisions...
set your soul on fire
there will be only two chances
whether you will turn into ashes or become pure gold..
so don't wait
there is no other choice
do or die...
but it is always better to die after getting some experiences...
Lead yourself,
and fuck off everything else,
carelessness having great power,
be careless...
be selfish
no one is going to make efforts for your success..

27 Love

"It was not possible to, For me to not get my ass back in, Flare farts to cheaptards off ancestry, Thanks a lot for playing with my mental chemistry, Now know enough I am a bluff that's history, From your lives, I am free, aint got a drop to bleed, I lament like a child who lost everything.. So what, what do I have anyway, anything? I am dead for your egos topping, Tossing in the slaughterhouse, Of every possible definition of emotion a child, Laid onto knives, fuck the clock says nine, In the night, till the morning, fuck no place to hide, YET YOU THIS IN MIND, NO WAY SOONER I AM DYING OR CRYING, SO THANKS FOR NEVER ASKING, I AM FLYING,"

It was not possible to, For me to not get my ass back in, 
Flare farts to cheaptards off ancestry,
Thanks a lot for playing with my mental chemistry,
Now know enough I am a bluff that's history,
From your lives, I am free, aint got a drop to bleed,
I lament like a child who lost everything..
So what, what do I have anyway, anything?
I am dead for your egos topping, 
Tossing in the slaughterhouse, 
Of every possible definition of emotion a child, 
Laid onto knives, fuck the clock says nine, 
In the night, till the morning, fuck no place to hide, 
YET YOU THIS IN MIND, NO WAY SOONER I AM DYING OR CRYING, 
SO THANKS FOR NEVER ASKING, 
I AM FLYING,

Detox no. X
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode

20 Love
1 Share

"Goodbye Love its easy to say "i love u"....but difficult to stay in love, people got different intention behind love. If we have intention its not love. We need to understand that we have give fuck to people who love us. we don't have to give fuck to get love."

Goodbye Love its easy to say "i love u"....but difficult to stay in love, people got different intention behind love. If we have intention its not love. We need to understand that we have give fuck to people who love us. we don't have to give fuck to get love.

love or intention

11 Love

"MERI HZAR KOSHISHON K BAAD BHI WO RUKTI NHI HAI... OR M RUKNA B CHAHUN TO KHUD ROKTI NHI H.... HALLU✍"

MERI HZAR KOSHISHON K BAAD BHI WO RUKTI NHI HAI...
OR M RUKNA B CHAHUN TO KHUD ROKTI NHI H....

HALLU✍

#Wt #d #Fuck

14 Love

"Loneliness I call you many times 🙂I can't wait no more, Your fingers through my hair, that's on my mind ,I know it's been a minute since you walked right through that door But I still think about you all the time I don't know, How I'm gonna make it out ,I don't know,Now you got me saying fuck i m so lonely , i m so lonely please come and hold me ,It's been me myself and why Did you go?  Yeah, I still watch the shows you showed me I still drink that wine ,But these days it tastes more bitter than sweet, hmm And all my friends are way too drunk to save me from my phone So sorry if I say some things I mean ,i Miss those nights when you would come over ,Spent all night just trying get closer,That was June and now it's August I don't want get over it , fuck i m so lonely , please came back and hold me , dont let me go..."

Loneliness I call you many times 🙂I can't wait no more, Your fingers through my hair, that's on my mind ,I know it's been a minute since you walked right through that door But I still think about you all the time I don't know, How I'm gonna make it out ,I don't know,Now you got me saying
fuck i m so lonely , i m so lonely please come and hold me ,It's been me myself and why Did you go? 
Yeah, I still watch the shows you showed me
I still drink that wine ,But these days it tastes more bitter than sweet, hmm And all my friends are way too drunk to save me from my phone So sorry if I say some things I mean ,i Miss those nights when you would come over ,Spent all night just trying get closer,That was June and now it's August I don't want get over it , 
fuck i m so lonely , please came back and hold me , dont let me go...

#Loneliness
#Fuck I m so lonely come back and hold me

11 Love
3 Share