tags

Best Meaning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Meaning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meaning, dreams meaning, meaning in hindi.

• 150 Followers
  • 502 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"' लहजा ' खुदा के घरों में ढूंढता- फिर रहा था जो, वजह अपनी बदकिस्मती की, आईने के सामने खुद पर झुंझलाया तो पता लगा, लिहाज़ तो बहुत करता था वो, बात थी लहजे में कमी की।। - सौरभ"

' लहजा '

खुदा के घरों में ढूंढता- फिर रहा था जो,
वजह अपनी बदकिस्मती की, 
आईने के सामने खुद पर झुंझलाया तो पता लगा, 
लिहाज़ तो बहुत करता था वो, 
बात थी लहजे में कमी की।।
                          - सौरभ

#MyPoetry#lehza#SaurabhArora#Lihaaz#Khuda#badkismat#nojoto#nojotohindi#nojotoenglish#Poetry#writerfromheart#nojotoshayari#Quote#vichar#Nojotostories#Life#philosphy#aaina#search#Meaning#Mirror

33 Love

"अच्छी बाते तब बेमतलब बन जाया करती है..., जब दिल दुखाने वाली बात ज्यादा मतलबी लगने लग जाये!!"

अच्छी बाते तब बेमतलब बन जाया करती है..., 
जब दिल दुखाने वाली बात ज्यादा मतलबी लगने लग जाये!!

#nojotohindi#Meaning#Baate#SAD#Emotions#nehu#nehukidiary#⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

35 Love

"A writer is blessed because Writer can touches ur heart just with his/her thoughts of words..Writer can lit fire in u or awake hidden fire in u..Writer can give u new life or tell u new meaning of life..Being Writer is blessed feeling itself...."

A writer is blessed because Writer can touches ur heart just with his/her thoughts of words..Writer can lit fire in u or awake hidden fire in u..Writer can give u new life or tell u new meaning of life..Being Writer is blessed feeling itself....

#writer#blessing#Feeling#true#HeartTouching#Life#Fire#Quotes#words#Meaning#pen#Poet#Poetry#poem#Stories#Shayari#nojoto#Love#comments#writerofinstagram

12 Love

नए ग़ज़ल के चंद अशआर

#dhaage #MeraShehar
#nojotovOW
#IITRoorkee
#BVEST19 #MyPoetry
#falconfilms19
#ghazal #Ashaar #nazm #Poetry #Poetry #ghazal #sher #rekhta #rekhtapoetry #relations #sharing #Talking #Poetry #Conversation #talks #tehzeebhafipoetry #alizaryounpoetry #zubairalitabish #Laughs #Memories

54 Love
7 Share

"First time, i felt the need of love when you caught hold of my hand first time i felt the pain of love when you left that hand forever 💔 first time i felt my life so happy when i was finally in love with jesus and not with humans first time i felt happiness in pain when i saw jesus with me holding my hands with a promise of forever ♥️"

First time, i felt the need of love 
when you caught hold 
of my hand 
first time i felt 
the pain of love 
when you left that 
hand forever 💔
first time i felt my life 
so happy 
when i was finally in love 
with jesus and not with 
humans