Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rainyevening Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rainyevening Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Grishma Doshi

સાંજ આજે જતી રહેશે
તો ફરી આવશે કાલ
ભલેને ઢળતી રાત,
પણ શક્ય હોય તો
વીતજે એની સાથ
કે શું કામ જવા દેવું
જે મળ્યું તને આજ કાજ. 🧡📙📙🧡
#balcony #rainyevening #sundayevening #pausetosee #lovethemomentyouhave #livetolovetoday #grishmarainpoems #grishmapoems

Grishma Doshi

A perfect stare I made,
out of the window
through the grill,
with two trees
and three buildings,
under the sky
on Saturday evening,
a pause,
that I have been chasing,
and all thanks to the rain
I can't hear anything,
but looking at it
I get to see
the parts of my world,
that I own
and owe it to myself
to enjoy it. 🌧️🌧️
 #stare #gaze #window #rainyevening #saturdayevening #pausetosee
#grishmarainpoems #grishmapoems

Arshi Acharya

I have always been a keen admirer of rain. Rain has always bestowed me the best of everything. #rainyevening #yqbaba #yqdada #yqverses #yqdiary

read more
The heavy drizzle hazed 
the glow of the street lights, 
Like the tears haze the vision, 
bringing back the memories 
of old good times.  I have always been a keen admirer of rain. Rain has always bestowed me the best of everything. 

#rainyevening 
#yqbaba 
#yqdada 
#yqverses 
#yqdiary

Awais

Rainy evening in Islamabad. #rainyevening #evening #Islamabad #Pakistan #nojotophoto

read more
 Rainy evening in Islamabad.
#Rainyevening #Evening #Islamabad #Pakistan

Samreen Begum

He and she both were walking on a beach holding each other hands, enjoying the company with the music of every ripples. He cuddled her, made her comfortable. Holding shoes in hands they drew their footprints on the sand. She in her blue top with white skirt slayed in the heart of him. He in his funky shirt and polite nature became the apple of her eyes. Watching birds, sitting on sand they recalled their first date. He wrote her name in sand and she completed her name by adding his name to it. #Love #evening #seaside #2YearsOfNojoto #rainyevening #oldcouple #evening_wt

read more
#2YearsOfNojoto  

They again fell in love with each other in that rainy evening on their 70th marriage anniversary He and she both were walking on a beach holding each other hands, enjoying the company with the music of every ripples. He cuddled her, made her comfortable. Holding shoes in hands they drew their footprints on the sand. She in her  blue top with white skirt slayed in the heart of him. He in his funky shirt and polite nature became the apple of her eyes. Watching birds, sitting on sand they recalled their first date. He wrote her name in sand and she completed her name by adding his name to it.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification