Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liketherooftop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liketherooftop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me like love you do, you love me like you do lyrics, like me love you, love like and follow me, a friend like you is rare to find,

• 27 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ewa Regmi

#Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Soak all the rainy tears in...
Stay still yet strong! #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #Challenge

read more
protecting my dreams
to achieve it....  #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #challenge

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

You're like the Roof Top

You hold the fan, lights
                 For my comfort...
You make me secure
                 With your presence
And,
    You blocked my view
    I've never seen the sky

But I was a fool
  Who never understood that
    You provided me with your sight
    Your heart has been the sky of love.... #liketherooftop #yourquotedidi #life #yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where I can calm myself, 
And Be myself 
Where I don't have to
act which I am not
I can let my tears flow
And let myself to be heard.
Far away from the noise 
And just near to eternal peace...
 #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Giving a view of the city 
City that seems quite and calm. 
But one who resides in city 
Knows how unsettle 
And noisy it is.... #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I run often to breathe in fresh thoughts,
breathe out in words. #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqandmine #yqmuse

read more
Of my dreams.
You are like the rooftop of all my hopes and desires,
my ladder to a world of joy
that only you can help me climb and reach my goals.
For you dear rooftop, 
anything from my side will be a paltry effort.
My humble salutations and all my love to you forever! #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqandmine 
#yqmuse

Batul Hafiji

That gives me a 360 degree view. 
Broadening my perspectives.
Bouncing me back to life anew.  #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

kafir_khuda

read more
Where I can see the stars in sky
Know why they shine 
You are like a rooftop
Where I hide away from the world 
And be with what's mine
 #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunshine

#Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Follow for regular posts. Positive #criticism is appreciated. Like.Share.Comment

read more
Helping me see the wide world,

And accompanying me everytime 
I gaze the galaxy of stars. #Collab on this #simile and connect people with things. #liketherooftop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Follow for regular posts.
Positive #criticism is appreciated.
Like.Share.Comment
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification