tags

Best God Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

4531 Stories- Find the Best God Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about god images, god quotes, god shiva.

• 1383 Followers
  • 4531 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"गर्मी के राक्षसी मौसम में क्यूँ तन बदन दहका रहे हो थोड़ा सा रहम दिखादो ईस्वर सज़ा किस जन्म की दिला रहे हो पारे का सूवा सुबह को तीस पल में तैतालीस बना रहे हो क्या बिगाड़ा हैं बच्चों ने जो लू और घमौरी बढ़ा रहे हो सितंबर भी ढलने आ गया किंतू प्रकोप न घटा रहे हो कूलर का तो काम ही क्या एयरकंडीशनर भी जला रहे हो सब जन जप तप उपाय करें प्रभु क्यूँ उल्लू बना रहे हो थोड़ा सा रहम दिखादों ईस्वर सज़ा किस जन्म की दिला रहे हो"

गर्मी के राक्षसी मौसम में
क्यूँ तन बदन दहका रहे हो
थोड़ा सा रहम दिखादो ईस्वर
सज़ा किस जन्म की दिला रहे हो

पारे का सूवा सुबह को तीस
पल में तैतालीस बना रहे हो
क्या बिगाड़ा हैं बच्चों ने जो
लू और घमौरी बढ़ा रहे हो

सितंबर भी ढलने आ गया
किंतू प्रकोप न घटा रहे हो
कूलर का तो काम ही क्या
एयरकंडीशनर भी जला रहे हो

सब जन जप तप उपाय करें
प्रभु क्यूँ उल्लू बना रहे हो
थोड़ा सा रहम दिखादों ईस्वर
सज़ा किस जन्म की दिला रहे हो

#Summer #गर्मी #Sun #सूर्य #Hot #God #Krishna #Kanhaiya #Love #WOD #CTL #aashishvyas #Hindi #Hindikavita #kavita #Shayari #kahani #Pyar #nojotohindi #NojotoWriter #Hindiwriter #Poet #Hindipoet #kavi #Hindikavi #Vich

19 Love

"For the last time, She kissed him on the forehead, for the last time. the little soul could make out, something was not fine. Tears welled up in her eyes, thinking, how without her, her little one would survive, he was too young, to understand the meaning of Goodbyes. She hugged him tight, for the last time, wishing she could freeze some of that time, but sadly, it was the last time.......... The angels had arrived to take her to God, Sometimes, the ways of God are so odd.😔"

For the last time, She kissed him on the forehead, for the last time.
the little soul could make out, something was not fine.
Tears welled up in her eyes,
thinking, how without her, her little one would survive,
he was too young, to understand the meaning of Goodbyes.

She hugged him tight, for the last time,
wishing she could freeze some of that time,
but sadly, it was the last time..........

The angels had arrived to take her to God,
Sometimes, the ways of God are so odd.😔

#lasttime

14 Love

"We sat together but you never,"

We sat together but you never,

#SatTogether
If you see my previous dialect; where India represents the heart of the world, and the rest of the world only talks through their brain, they might be more intellect, but fanaticism is always there control by the Sword or Gun of the bullet! ⚔️🚫 We can use words instead! ✍️🎯💓

Love is the fascination that makes us different to build our Nation great, we are the best along with being strong in all kinds of purification through love plantation. 💓🇮🇳🕉️

However, the Unalloyed love of God is the cupid phenomena, all else is an unrealistic prospect of a brief collection of intelligence in my reflection.

Let us help to make India Great & now feel proud of us, we are Indian attributes.

Let our God be proud of us, the spirit of humanity leads human rights together for making the new peaceful planet of the universe.

The world needs healing and we are waiting to hear your beautiful divine contribution. 🧘🕉️

#simile #Smile 😃 #together #Indian 🇮🇳

¶••••••••°°°°°°°°••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°•••••••¶
🌊💌♒💘💫🇮🇳💌🌎💫🌠🇮🇳🌠💫🌎💌🇮🇳🔀😅
¶••••••••°°°°°°°°••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°•••••••¶
#Altogether today's writing 🇮🇳 Engineers.

I'm so sorry 🙊
It's not valentine 💘, so don't worry...😕

I'm not telling you - I love you
But, I'm telling you - I trust you

Sometimes I think I can do - deduce
It's ok chill guys, it's not about seduce
&
Even not about introduce, but about reduce
We're connected in all nature, that only induces.

We are all connected to nature, it is to persuade.

I adduce, but not confused 😕🇮🇳😅, a crazy never ever feel lazy, not even waiting for someone frizzy, valentine 💘 every day, thankfully nature is the best gift to realize how beautiful life it's when we know the truth of life.

Life would be tragic if we aren't funny, now read below to make you feel more sunny.. ☀! 😅

It is our reputation that binds us together in a great single courtyard & we say that we ourselves are one of the famous innovations of the world & It is the mantra of my life & I feel proud that we ​​call us Indian. 🇮🇳💓

Read more about below or you can search Google, But I haven't got that picture yet:

A foreign country asked Sir M. Visvesvaraya’s assistance in building a dam. Sir Visvesvaraya agreed to offer it only on the condition that India’s map is displayed near the dam site. The client did not agree. Sir Visvesvaraya, however, agreed. After the dam was built, the client asked, “How did you agree to work for us even when we didn’t accept your condition?” Sir Visvesvaraya replied, “Come with me. I would like to show you something.” He took his client in a helicopter and let him have an aerial view of the dam. The letters, I-N-D-I-A, were written into the dam’s upper surface!

The Engineering Community across India celebrates Engineers Day on 15 September every year as a tribute to the great Indian Engineer Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya.

Great salute to brave son of our Mother of India. 🧚🇮🇳

It's the fact that our mother is one, we might speak with so many different mother's tongues, in fact, no words can make a difference in between us, now present in my consciousness; let me try to bring them up. That shows that consciousness is only the surface of the mental ocean of intelligence, and within its depths all our experiences are stored.

I'm requesting all of you that please never spend your time in boredom, when you can make a difference on the right side of the world, but never try to make any difference between us. Have a great deal with life! 🇮🇳
===========================================
💌®🕉️🌠🇮🇳 🎂 🇮🇳 🎂 🇮🇳 💓🇮🇳 🎂 🇮🇳 🎂 🇮🇳🌠🕉️®💌
#happyengineersday #happybirthday #Sunday 🧚🍯💓 #BestThings #happyvalentinesday #engineeringlife 😎 #FreshThoughts 🆒 Sunny & honesty means honey 🍯💓 😅☀🌅

23 Love

"मुझे सताने को ईस्वर ने एक नया उपाय निकाला है मुख से जपा रहा हरि गुणगान पर दिल में पीड़ा पहुँचाता है"

मुझे सताने को ईस्वर ने
एक नया उपाय निकाला है
मुख से जपा रहा हरि गुणगान
पर दिल में पीड़ा पहुँचाता है

#God #Krishna #Kanhaiya #Love #WOD #CTL #aashishvyas #Hindi #Hindikavita #kavita #Shayari #kahani #Pyar #nojotohindi #NojotoWriter #Hindiwriter #Poet #Hindipoet #kavi #Hindikavi #Vich

20 Love

"The three magical words i trust you yes i trust you you can do it you can do anything you want you can make yourself anything you want you are a god child & this god child is always strong"

The three magical words i trust you
yes 
i trust you
you can do it
you can do anything 
you want
you can make yourself anything
you want
you are a god child
&
this god child is always strong

god child