Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eacape Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eacape Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eac countries 10, escape velocity of earth, ape meaning in hindi 1900, ape in hindi, escape from alcatraz,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akshay Vasu

The room of fears #Fears #eacape #demons #akshayvasu #prison #poem

read more
People promise you that they will save you from your demons. With all the trust over them, you will gently hand over the keys of the room where you have stored all your fears. And they slowly begin feeding those demons, by letting them inside that room, to which they never had access to before. That is how you become a prisoner in a place that you never understand. A place from where you can never plan an escape.

- Akshay Vasu The room of fears

#fears #eacape #demons #akshayvasu #prison

Akshay Vasu

I wish to see you again someday wish #akshayvasu #Love #romance #Light #darkness #Quotes #poems #Poetry #eacape #Wish

read more
I wish to see you someday in this path in which we are separating, where we are losing the hold of each other's hand. And the day I meet you, I wish to sing you a song again, and see you break into pieces, while I hold you and escape into the darkness, where no light will ever see us again. 

- Akshay Vasu I wish to see you again someday

#wish #akshayvasu #love #romance #light #darkness #quotes #poems #poetry #eacape

Akshay Vasu

Many of the things that you are trying to escape from doesn't exist at all.

- Akshay Vasu The Escape

#eacape #akshayvasu #exist #fears #delusion

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification