tags

Best Dark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Dark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the dark tower, how to remove dark circles, dark circles.

• 470 Followers
  • 1677 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Why sleep when the night beckons you like a lover with open arms, laying a carpet of diamanté beguiles you with every charm. Why sleep when you can make love to the Moon, dressed as dapper as he can be sometimes in blue sometimes Maroon. Why sleep when dreams have vanquished All you have is a pillow that's kajal blemished. Lonely bed with one side that seems a ghost Why sleep when Mornings you have nothing to boast.. © Gitanjali Kapoor Laughing_soul "

Why sleep when the night beckons you like a lover with open arms, 
laying a carpet of diamanté beguiles you with every charm. 
Why sleep when you can make love to the Moon, 
dressed as dapper as he can be sometimes in blue sometimes Maroon. 
Why sleep when dreams have vanquished 
All you have is a pillow that's kajal blemished. 
Lonely bed with one side that seems a ghost 
Why sleep when Mornings you have nothing to boast..

© Gitanjali Kapoor
Laughing_soul

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #Poetry
#Dark #feelings #Sombre

74 Love
3 Share

"♡♡♡♡♡Chocolate ♡♡♡♡♡ Just break the piece of chocolate he kept in fridge ....🤩 Offcourse I love dark chocolate...😍 But if he bring that for me....🤗 Why didn't give to me ???🤨🤔 Sudden a question arise in mind ...🤔 Still ignored ...😏 Next morning I saw a message displayed on his screen ...😳 "Did you like the chocolate Baby😘?" I never understood....🤨 What actually was broke down there🥺 either a piece of chocolate or me....deep inside...💔"

♡♡♡♡♡Chocolate ♡♡♡♡♡

Just break the piece of chocolate he kept in fridge ....🤩
Offcourse I love dark chocolate...😍
But if he bring that for me....🤗
Why didn't give to me ???🤨🤔
Sudden a question arise in mind ...🤔
Still ignored ...😏
Next morning I saw a message displayed on his screen ...😳
"Did you like the chocolate Baby😘?" 
I never understood....🤨
What actually was broke down there🥺 either a piece of chocolate or me....deep inside...💔

#Chocolate #Dark #quotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoquotes #nojotoDilSe #nojotoenglish #Thoughts #LateNight #feelings #true #Anshula #brokedown #HeartBreak

112 Love

"I fell in love with his dark past... And he fell in love with our bright present! ❤️ ©mirrorsouls_sqsh"

I fell in love with his dark past...
And he fell in love with our bright present!
❤️
©mirrorsouls_sqsh

#Past #Dark #Love

17 Love

"Life full of lights Life is full of black lights Dark nights, Lonly flights Sadness is of empty glass Madness of girl of my class Many ears I'm gathered by Passed I many weathers by With me is my reflection Only you are in expection Few memories, alot injuries Of actionless reaction"

Life full of lights Life is full of black lights
Dark nights, Lonly flights
Sadness is of empty glass
Madness of girl of my class

Many ears I'm gathered by
Passed I many weathers by

With me is my reflection
Only you are in expection
Few memories, alot injuries
Of actionless reaction

#Dark lights

15 Love

"meri👀i ankho ko pasand h andhera👐 jo chupa leta ha us 👉😢 sabut👈 ko jo bayan kardeta ha ki aj b tujhse pyaar ha.💔"

meri👀i ankho ko pasand h andhera👐
jo chupa leta ha us
👉😢  sabut👈 
ko  jo bayan  kardeta ha
ki aj b tujhse pyaar ha.💔

#Love #Dark #hurt #incompletelove #Lovepoetry #Hindi #Best #Poetry

37 Love