tags

Best Dark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Dark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the dark tower, how to remove dark circles, dark circles.

• 405 Followers
  • 1559 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"First time, i felt दिल तूने मेरा तोड़ दिया यूँ तन्हा मुझको छोड़ दिया मैं भी तुझको भूल गया तेरी यादो से खुद को दूर किया मेरी मुहब्बत का तो तूने बस पन्ना था पलटा मैंने तो पूरी किताब ही तेरी मुहब्बत का है जला दिया ✍️❤️वाला"

First time, i felt दिल तूने मेरा तोड़ दिया यूँ तन्हा मुझको छोड़ दिया
मैं भी तुझको भूल गया तेरी यादो से खुद को दूर किया
मेरी मुहब्बत का तो तूने बस पन्ना था पलटा
मैंने तो पूरी किताब ही तेरी मुहब्बत का है जला दिया
✍️❤️वाला

You have a problem with my attitude and that’s not my problem.
#postworkout #photooftheday #inthemood #Star #Broken #GoodNight #Night #Blanket #bed #Drained #partylightsout #prilaga #sleeptime #Beautiful #alcohol #Exhausted #instagooddeepsleep #AfterParty #WARM #Gn #kisses #Moon #Love #Tired #Right #donotwant #beds #Dark #Stars #Nightynight#nojotohindi#dilwala
@Harsh Dubey @Nishu Ranga @Nishat Hashmi @Khwaish Singh @sona singh shivu @hm alam siddiqui

75 Love
1 Share

"The last place I traveled was dark room of my mind which rewinds the old thoughts & i actually go blind but suddenly a point of light shining like the last hope of mine but I'm not fragile I've to walk thousand mile that twinkling birghtness will enlighten the dark room with enormous sunshine & Now everday i wanna travel to that dark room of my mind to fulfill myself with that divine shine & To see the power of my mind that gonna to luster with Aurora of divine"

The last place I traveled was   dark room of my mind
which rewinds the old thoughts
& i actually go blind
but
suddenly a point of light 
shining like the last hope of mine
but I'm not fragile
I've to walk thousand mile
that twinkling birghtness
will enlighten the dark room with enormous sunshine
&
Now everday i wanna travel to that dark room of my mind 
to fulfill myself with that divine shine 
&
To see the power of my mind 
that gonna to luster with Aurora of divine

#Hope #LastPlace

30 Love

"Dat dark night Dat dark cloud Dat dark sky still dat beauty still dat face has the power to spreadness just by her smile n look"

Dat dark night
Dat dark cloud
Dat dark sky
still dat beauty
still dat face has the power to
spreadness just by her smile n look

#poem#poetry#magicgrl#ofmylyf

30 Love
2 Share

"ना चाँद🌑अपना था और ना तू 🧒अपना था ...!! काश दिल♥️भी मान लेता की सब सपना💭था|😔"

ना चाँद🌑अपना था और ना तू 🧒अपना था ...!! काश दिल♥️भी मान लेता की सब सपना💭था|😔

#Dark

12 Love

"Be like a star Broken but still full of hopes"

Be like a star
Broken but still full of hopes

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #qotd #Quotes #englishquotes #Like #follow #Comment #share #Love #quoteoftheday #Star #shootingstar #Hope #Smile #Inspiration #Motivation #Sky #Dark #Stars

25 Love
1 Share