tags

Best anxiety Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best anxiety Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 69 Followers
  • 118 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Just woke up hungover my dreams, The one you thought was weak, Declared my own Prophecies.. Making em true, holding trophies, A childhood emotionally atrophied, To a fight for just basic needs, Roti Kapda aur Makaan, A hungry stomach to feed, Ego to defeat, storms of rotting memories, A Godzilla To breed, Akhilosaurus, a Hybrid, Walking on Kaelomaniac Feet, Was never A Guinea pig for Society, Words from my own brewery, Ain't no sweet like Cadbury, I love going sloppy when it, Comes to poppin the cherry, Off my DREAMS TO UNSEAL.."

Just woke up hungover my dreams, 
The one you thought was weak, 
Declared my own Prophecies.. 
Making em true, holding trophies, 
A childhood emotionally atrophied, 
To a fight for just basic needs, 
Roti Kapda aur Makaan, 
A hungry stomach to feed, 
Ego to defeat, storms of rotting memories, 
A Godzilla To breed, 
Akhilosaurus, a Hybrid, 
Walking on Kaelomaniac Feet, 
Was never A Guinea pig for Society, 
Words from my own brewery, 
Ain't no sweet like Cadbury, 
I love going sloppy when it, 
Comes to poppin the cherry, 
Off my DREAMS TO UNSEAL..

Evolution Of A Beast...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #anxiety

19 Love
1 Share

"Wake the fuck up, All of a sudden shits surfing too much, There's a Last to every Hurt, Covered in glass, been running on water, All my life every second in Fright Or Flight, Oh what a Glide, crash wrecks, train wrecks, Oh this guy's a wack, smash his own head, Doesn't drop dead, In the Heat of Stress, Adrenaline Won't skip for the Chaos to Spread, Supernova to explode off my chest, I won't rest Until I Attest n Stamp My Name, On Every Fckin Test, Nature tryna test, My Zest, Oh then Welcome To Hell, Been my playground, Still alive to Tell..."

Wake the fuck up,
All of a sudden shits surfing too much,
There's a Last to every Hurt,
Covered in glass, been running on water,
All my life every second in Fright Or Flight,
Oh what a Glide, crash wrecks, train wrecks,
Oh this guy's a wack, smash his own head,
Doesn't drop dead, In the Heat of Stress,
Adrenaline Won't skip for the Chaos to Spread,
Supernova to explode off my chest, 
I won't rest Until I Attest n Stamp My Name,
On Every Fckin Test, Nature tryna test,
My Zest, Oh then Welcome To Hell,
Been my playground, Still alive to Tell...

BEYOND HELD BACK FINISHED...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #anxiety #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

11 Love
1 Share

"Ya Sun, better keep that shape, Else this world's gonna taste, The bitter pills of my fate, That had my heart n soul baked.."

Ya Sun, better keep that shape,
Else this world's gonna taste,
The bitter pills of my fate,
That had my heart n soul baked..

Ya ya pulling my pieces together.
But still F You.
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #anxiety #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

23 Love
1 Share

"The memories haunts because, They remind me off the worth of this human body, All it takes is to lock a room, All it takes is to use, A body is a LIE, A CHILD CAN'T DEFY,"

The memories haunts because, They remind me off the worth of this human body,
All it takes is to lock a room, 
All it takes is to use, 
A body is a LIE, 
A CHILD CAN'T DEFY,

I'LL BLEED TILL YOU DIE..

23 Love
1 Share

"5 years, 5dates I remember better than my own bday. Prolly 93, 97, 2000, but surely 9, 10. Events that unfolded made me who I am.. Not a spec of even the initiatives to be repeated again, These 500 stories should suffice my vents, The gates the doors the passages to my heart are closed once again, A seizefire, no movement, in or out, Nothing to pretend, Just one brutal hurt to vent.."

5 years, 5dates I remember better than my own bday.
Prolly 93, 97, 2000, but surely 9, 10.
Events that unfolded made me who I am.. 
Not a spec of even the initiatives to be repeated again, 
These 500 stories should suffice my vents, 
The gates the doors the passages to my heart are closed once again, 
A seizefire, no movement, in or out, 
Nothing to pretend, 
Just one brutal hurt to vent..

Shelled hard in hell..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #anxiety #Artist #mad

16 Love
1 Share