tags

Best Enjoy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

918 Stories- Find the Best Enjoy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about enjoy sex, enjoy quotes, enjoy life.

• 367 Followers
  • 918 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The atmosphere of life is poetic u also enjoy life,l've become a poem in front of u,now you can sing meas you like, The atmosphere of life is poetic u also enjoy life... you're may be listening to my heart,but there is also anunknown sadness in it play some tune in this sadness,and take the blessing of a restless heart,Whatever is the standard of your love,My beloved i have no denial to that,I can be seen the way u want it,Try me out with every colour"

The atmosphere of life is poetic u also enjoy life,l've become a poem in front of u,now you can sing meas you like,
The atmosphere of life is poetic u also enjoy life...
you're may be listening to my heart,but there is also anunknown sadness in it play some tune in this sadness,and take the blessing of a restless heart,Whatever is the standard of your love,My beloved i have no denial to that,I can be seen the way u want it,Try me out with every colour

11 Love

"वादा किया था कि आखरी सांस तक तेरा मेरा हाथ हमेशा साथ होगा हम दोनों का प्यार बेशुमार होगा नजर लगी कुछ यूँ ज़माने की हमें वादा तोड़ा तो नहीं हैं मैंने मगर निभा भी न सकी तेरे चले जाने से।"

वादा किया था कि आखरी सांस तक 
तेरा मेरा हाथ हमेशा साथ होगा 
हम दोनों का प्यार बेशुमार होगा
नजर लगी कुछ यूँ ज़माने की हमें 
वादा तोड़ा तो नहीं हैं मैंने मगर 
निभा भी न सकी तेरे चले जाने से।

#wada
#nojotohindi
#nojoto
#sath
#Pyar
#Love
#Life
#Enjoy
#Hath

@Satyaprem Upadhyay @aman6.1 @Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 @Suyashi Vinit Mr. MANEESH

74 Love

"Happy Birthday Akshay Kumar जो इंसानियत की ज़िन्दा मिसाल है अपनों के साथ,जिसे देश का भी ख्याल है जिसका कोई ना जवाब है जी हाँ! यह ही वो सवाल है V. N. S"

Happy Birthday Akshay Kumar  जो इंसानियत की ज़िन्दा मिसाल है
अपनों के साथ,जिसे देश का भी ख्याल है
जिसका कोई ना जवाब है
जी हाँ! यह ही वो सवाल है
V. N. S

#HappyBirthdayAkshay #entertainment #Enjoy #wishes #BirthDay #Love #Comedy

16 Love
1 Share

"life is all about leave the shit, choose to live the happiness with your best one. life dont give you chance to cheer everyday. you'r lucky to have. enjoy!"

life is all about leave the shit,
choose to live the happiness with your best one.
life dont give you chance to cheer everyday.
you'r lucky to have.
enjoy!

#Life
#Enjoy
#Fun
#friends
#Family
#bestone

VIPUL KUMAR YADAV
Kshitij Sahu
Satyaprem Upadhyay

24 Love

"HBD Michael Jackson, Before you judge me Experience my pain, enjoy my success, cheer up my beauty, praise my efforts, and after doing all of this, enjoy being me and judge me completely...."

HBD Michael Jackson, Before you judge me Experience my pain, 
enjoy my success, 
cheer up my beauty, 
praise my efforts, 
and 
after doing all of this, 
enjoy being me and judge me completely....

#myquotes
#being_me

25 Love