Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tellmeabout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tellmeabout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tell you that you love me lyrics, tell you that you love me, tell you that i love you lyrics, tell you that i love you, you tell me meaning in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pooja Rawat

mute video

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You use to stare me alone and wish to admire my beauty sitting beside me... #Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #Challenge #newwritersclub

read more
You thought I was your world 
and you couldn't even think  
about leaving me...  #Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #challenge #newwritersclub

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqqoutes

read more
You used to tease me
and we bickered.. #Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqqoutes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more

You are happy
I will put my all effort to get back those days 🤗🤗🤗 #Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was not at all
alright not to text you.
When your day
Started with my morning wishes. 
Where your day ended 
with my sleepy voice. 
And my kisses
Were your energy boosters. 
Was it a pre-planned 
Heart break story
Or you were attached 
Temporarily to me??? #Collab and #tellmeabout days when something memorable happened.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification