tags

Best compromise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

112 Stories- Find the Best compromise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 29 Followers
  • 112 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"हर जमाने के हिसाब से बदलना ही पड़ता है! चाहत लाख गुना भी किसी और के साथ क्यों ना हो नया रिश्ता बनाना ही पड़ता है! #move_on करना ही पड़ता है #NojotoQuote"

हर जमाने के हिसाब से बदलना ही पड़ता है! 
चाहत लाख गुना भी किसी और के साथ क्यों ना हो 
नया रिश्ता बनाना ही पड़ता है!
#move_on करना ही पड़ता है #NojotoQuote

#moveon #suyashivinit #nojoto #Love #Life #onlyvinits #nojotohindi #latest #lyf #relations #Real #compromise #Life #Rules @Soumya Jain @Punit Pandey @Dr Ashish_Vats

15 Love

"Don't compromise with your work else your future will become a compromise !"

Don't compromise with your work 
else your future will become a compromise !

#nushh#nojoto#aim

64 Love

"Lover दुख तो तब हुआ, जब किसी ने मेरे प्यार के लिए मुझे कहा कि मैंने तुझसे प्यार करने के पहले अपने पढ़ाई और घर वालों के लिए सोचा है।"

Lover दुख तो तब हुआ, जब किसी ने मेरे प्यार के लिए मुझे कहा कि
मैंने तुझसे प्यार करने के पहले अपने पढ़ाई और घर वालों के लिए सोचा है।

#compromise ये सही है कि आप अपने घर वालों के लिए हमेशा सोचो लेकिन एक बार अपने उस पागल के लिए भी सोच लेना जो तुमको ही success करने के लिए इतना सोचता है।

30 Love

"#DearZindagi SUCCESS MANTRA Never Compromise with TIME in your life. If you want to be Successful. Once you start compromising with TIME. Time will never compromise with YOU."

#DearZindagi SUCCESS MANTRA

Never Compromise with TIME in your life. If you want to be Successful.

Once you start compromising with TIME. Time will never compromise with YOU.

34 Love
2 Share

"Marriage ❌ (caption) #gif"

Marriage ❌

(caption) #gif

Marriage is a very risky option. Let me explain you the whole thing through a story.

Arrange marriage :

Divya (imaginary name) was married to a guy, named Ravi (imaginary name). In the beginning of their married life, Divya was trying to understand her in laws and also her husband. Even Ravi was very calm nature he was with her in every situation.
But the problem arrived after few years, when their financial condition was not good and Ravi felt alone but his wife Divya stood with him and helped him financially.
Days passed and now Ravi is jobless and eveything is handled by Divya. Everyday she wakes up early and do every household work plus she started doing a job.
She came home late because she was working extra hours, and on the second hand Ravi do nothing at home. He just watch tv and now he was not even trying to solve all the things. He was enjoying being jobless. He didn't felt thankful of his wife.

Days passed and Divya was still doing job to solve all financial problems and simultaneously she was handling her household works.
One day she asked her husband "i am working outside so you should atleast help me at home".
Then suddenly Ravi shouted and blamed her for wanting him to do useless household work.

I only want to indicate the truth through this , that if one is working hard to maintain relationship than other doesn't even value it. A relationship is a mutual ship in which both the person should contribute equally.

(Now another story)

Love Marriage:

Kunal (imaginary name) was married to Payal(imaginary name). Both were deeply in love with each other so they decided to stay together forever.
So the twist occurs here when Kunal was so busy in his business that he was not giving time to his wife.
Payal was very understanding but sometimes her patience gets out of control and she argue with Kunal.Then everytime kunal say sorry.
As the time was passing, payal was also going far from him.
And one day she decided for divorce.
Kunal was shocked about divorce, he apologised her but nothing worked,
because she started liking someone else when his husband was busy.

And finally they both were divorced.

So my perspective of telling two different stories of two different types of marriages is that it does not matter whether you are arranged or loved. Matter here is, if two people want to stay together forever then one of them has to compromise.

And why one should compromise when the other person is not even understanding the problem.

And according to me it is very dangerous option to get married because compromise could be one time
but marriage wants compromise every day, which is not good.

Is getting married good only because of fear of being alone. But what's the use of that partner with whom your heart is filled with tears and you get frustrated of everyday issues.

Ya i know life goes in zig zag motion so we should accept the reality that marriage is important in indian society and after marriage issues are part of life.
BUT WHY?
As,life will remain same if we will not select the option of marriage then why moving in zig zag motion for others, we can taste the tastes of life alone also.

In short 😀 Don't get married 😂

#Nojoto

17 Love