Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oneword Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oneword Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 94 Followers
  • 106 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pradeep Agarwal

mute video

Rahul Sharma

According to astrology, mother is related to moon🌕 and father is related to sun🔆 प्रिय परिवारजनों को मातृ दिवस की ढेरों शुभकामनाएँ। आज Collab में आप के लिए एक अनोखा Challenge है। इस का अर्थ यह नहीं है कि यहाँ माँ और पापा का कोई comparison किया जा रहा है। बस रोज़मर्रा के अनुभवों से माँ और पापा का प्यार सँजोया जा रहा है। देखिएगा कि कितनी सुंदर रचनाएँ पढ़ने को मिलेंगी। शुभकामनाएं। #माँपापा #माँ #yqdidi #yqbaba #oneword #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
जन्मदात्री

पालनहारा According to astrology, mother is related to moon🌕 and father is related to sun🔆

प्रिय परिवारजनों को मातृ दिवस की ढेरों शुभकामनाएँ। 
आज Collab में आप के लिए एक अनोखा Challenge है। इस का अर्थ यह नहीं है कि यहाँ माँ और पापा का कोई comparison किया जा रहा है। बस रोज़मर्रा के अनुभवों से माँ और पापा का प्यार सँजोया जा रहा है।
देखिएगा कि कितनी सुंदर रचनाएँ पढ़ने को मिलेंगी।
शुभकामनाएं।
#माँपापा #माँ
#yqdidi #yqbaba #oneword

Arshi Dokadia

Thanks again Sohinee for the nomination. I'm loving it. :) #oneliners #oneword #onelinedescription #yqbaba #Quote

read more
Love: Indefinite, infinitesimal and informal sort of emotion that is refreshing air even though is Herculean in execution. Thanks again Sohinee for the nomination. I'm loving it. :)

#oneliners #oneword #onelinedescription #YQBaba #quote

Abid

#WordGame. Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. Let us see, how it works. Interested people can add your words. Try to give some meaning. And kindly, dont add ( is, was, but, and.. ) #wordplay #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #oneword #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #singlewordgame

read more
Affection ; adoration #wordgame. 

Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. 
Let us see, how it works. 

Interested people can add your words. 

Try to give some meaning. And kindly, dont add ( is, was, but, and..  )

Abid

#WordGame. Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. Let us see, how it works. Interested people can add your words. Try to give some meaning. And kindly, dont add ( is, was, but, and.. ) #wordplay #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #oneword #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #singlewordgame

read more
Thoughts; worthwhile  #wordgame. 

Add single word after my word and let another person to continue the collab. After 5 words, let me add my word again, followed by the same set of 5 members. 
Let us see, how it works. 

Interested people can add your words. 

Try to give some meaning. And kindly, dont add ( is, was, but, and..  )

Madhu Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThealthin1word • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #oneword #rapidfire #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Prosperity.  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThealthin1word
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

SHALINI KAUSHIK❣︎

#oneliner #oneword #oneword is enough to say

read more
Kindest soul 𝓈𝓊𝒻𝒻ℯ𝓇𝓈 most #oneliner 
#oneword 
#oneword is enough to say

Poonam Suyal

#meaningOfLIFE#oneword#completelife#youreqoute#Yourviews# It's difficult to describe in one word but let share ur views.😊 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shabnam Malik Collaborating with Tulika Prasad

read more
Mystery  #meaningoflife#oneword#completelife#youreqoute#yourviews#
It's difficult to describe in one word but let share ur views.😊 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shabnam Malik
Collaborating with Tulika Prasad

Nitesh Prajapati

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThealthin1word • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #oneword #rapidfire #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
exercise OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AThealthin1word
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Thiru

There are few things in this world which you can keep watching without any purpose, forgetting the time. Bringing the thing and us in a point, revealing our smallness. Collab such things in a word #oneword #yqbaba #chitrakumareshbabu #interestingthings #creation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Chitra Kumareshbabu

read more
அருவி  There are few things in this world which you can keep watching without any purpose, forgetting the time. Bringing the thing and us in a point, revealing our smallness. 
Collab such things in a word

#oneword #yqbaba #chitrakumareshbabu #interestingthings #creation    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Chitra Kumareshbabu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification