Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FOMO Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FOMO Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

I don't know why it feels like this but sometimes I find myself missing amidst the busy road; a heart full of expectations, a soul tired of being stabbed. #fomo #stabbedsoul

Sakshi Vashist

I've stopped counting things
I missed out in life
It makes me feel less lived 
When the fact is
I have lived
Maybe not every day
Maybe not as much as I wanted
But I've done more things
Than I had set out to do

So I must remind myself
I've not missed out in life
I gained some moments
For which I had to lose out
On a few  #fomo #missingout #missing #livelife #noregrets

D. Chowdhury

I gradually grew up and met you in college. I didn't have many friends, a handful of two. They both were single and kept on telling me how being single is better, especially in the first year of college. "You can flirt without having to worry about him," said one of them. The other added, "you can wear dresses without having to take permission". I laughed my lungs out. "Permission? He's not like that. Dresses and all don't bother him. He just wants marks," I said, feeling a bit proud. You were f #ShortStory #yqbaba #FOMO

read more
FOMO - a short story

I never had FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). When I was in school, I had a best friend who belonged to a rich family, unlike me. She had the latest pencil boxes, notebooks and bags. I, on the other hand, had to use a bag for a minimum of 2-3 years. But it never bothered me. I wore the same shirt for two standards, the same frock for two birthdays, the same earring for two years, and nothing bothered me.

(Continued in caption)  I gradually grew up and met you in college. I didn't have many friends, a handful of two. They both were single and kept on telling me how being single is better, especially in the first year of college. "You can flirt without having to worry about him," said one of them. The other added, "you can wear dresses without having to take permission". I laughed my lungs out. "Permission? He's not like that. Dresses and all don't bother him. He just wants marks," I said, feeling a bit proud. You were f

Rishu

मौका खो जाने का डर...(anthologies)
Fomo (Fear Of missing out)
अजी रुकिए जरा,आराम से,बात सुनिए,धीरज से जरा,
अरे इतनी धमाचौकड़ी,ये हल्ला गुल्ला मत मचाईए ,
मैं मौके नही ढूढता,मौका छूट भी गया तो हर्जा नहीं,
इस होड़ दौड़ में, लिखने के मौके नही,हमें सुकून चाहिए,

मेरी किस्मत में जो हो कुछ, मुझे मिल ही जाएगा,फिक्र नहीं,
ऑफर हड़बड़ाहट का नही,,सब्र,खुशी,आत्मसंतोष का लाइए,
आपका सम्मान करते है पूरा हज़ूर,आपने काबिल समझा,
बस वक़्त है,सब्र है,तो स्वागत है,मेरे सर आखों पर बैठ जाइए,

और यूँ घबराहट,जल्दबाज़ी में सारा मज़ा किरकिरा हो जाता है,
माफ कीजिए,आपको जल्दी है,कोई गिला नही,बेशक जाइए
कोई कलमकार नही मैं,यूहीं शोंक की खातिर लिखते है बस,
और वक़्त और मौज होगी तो कविता क्या कल पूरी किताब पाइए,
 #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #fomo #fear_of_missing_out #anthologyoffer #anthologybook #deadlinesarelike #offers

Grishma Doshi

અટકી જવાની ઈચ્છા
ને રહી જવાનો ડર
આંગળીએ જવાબદારીઓ 
ને માથે મૂક્યા ભાર
જરા સરીખું છૂટે
તો આભ નહીં તૂટે
નાનકડી આ વાત
રહી જાય તને યાદ
તો રજા મળે અમને
કહેતી મારી કેટલીક ફરિયાદ. 🧡📙📙🧡
#life #pause #hustlebustle #responsibilities #fomo #complaints #gujaratipoems #grishmathoughts

Grishma Doshi

અજાણ્યું જાણતો
આજનો માનવી કુતૂહલ ઘણું રાખતો
છતાંય ક્યારેક જાણીતાથી નવાઈ પામતો. 🤔🤔
#fomo #beinghuman #humannature #curiosity #simplethings #life #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification