Best wait Stories

• 172 Followers
  • 885 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best wait Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about wait Quotes, wait Shayari, wait Videos, wait Poem and wait WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Mohobbat usse me beshumar karti hu... 
Roj use ye batane ka intejar karti hu... 
Par dur na ho jaye wo mujhse isliye mohobbat-a-ijhar karne se darti hu...  #NojotoQuote

kisi din itni himmat jutani he bs use jakr apne dil ki baat batani he... #Love #lovelife #painoflove #pyarkadard #wait #ijhar #mohobbat#SAD #sadness #Life #painoflife #Dard #Pain #SadLife #Nojoto #newonnojoto #nojotohindi #writersofnojoto #nojotowriters #popularonnojoto #Struggles

3 Love
0 Comment

#Nojoto #Shayari #wait #yaadein #Yaad #teriyaad #nojotowriters #doori Anushka Verma Nalini तरूण.कोली.विष्ट नयनसी परमार abhisri095

16 Love
2 Comment
❤️_After_The_First_Met_❤️
...................feelings n fear

Only After few days.......
...but it seems like..so many days have passed.....
I'm still stupidly waiting for the day....when we will meet for the second time
But on the other hand..... don't know what's the reason....but I'm feeling that I'm loosing you.......or maybe I already lost you..on that day...on that evening...when I said goodbye....
Now I'm thinking that it was the first and last met....now we rarely talk.... I'm not able to msg you
And even you are too busy with your schedules and due dates of assignments
I don't know exactly what place do I occupy in your life..but for me...you are like my moon and the sun
For me you are the best one
My life is so empty without you.
You as a friend always completed me
But now I'm feeling like I'm incomplete without you
There is no-one to whom I can talk so much without any reason or topic
My day always started with a morning msg to you...but now there is no-one to whom I can msg
And do you remember....how many days passed... without questioning you....I have so many things to ask...by irritating you...by trying to make you smile...but now there is no-one
and...night......in night...I always requests you to sleep early....to go to bed on time.... n even sometimes when I tries to scold you... you never took it seriously and what you always did is... starts to laugh on me....when I try to be serious
But now there is no-one to whom I can request or I can scold for not going to the bed on time
There is no-one to whom I can share my feelings and can talk about my day 
Nor I'm blaming you neither I'm complaining but I too don't know what is happening in my life....the only thing I want is.... lots n lots of time....yes.... your time....I have lots n lots of things to share 
And in between these days...I tried to draw your sketches.... yeah....i tried...I Know..I'm a writer I always drawn your pictures with my words...but now I want to draw the real sketch of yours...But whenever I tried.. I failed to draw... just ended up with wasting the papers and it was so frustrating for me....
and you know...I still msgs you...I know you will not going to check them now....but when you come back....oppssss sorry I think now you are not going to come again
Yes....I lost you....I always taken much care about you...you are the only frnd...the only best frnd..... I trusted blindly...I love the most.... with whom I can share anything and everything... with whom I always feel so lucky...so blessed but I think I lost you on that day...on that evening...when I said goodbye to you.....Yes... I'm losing you... I'm losing my best friend.... I'm losing my luck.. I'm losing my happiness.... I'm losing my conscience...n I don't know what should I do now... I'm totally blank without you

And it's extremely painful
Hope to see you soon..!!

Part 1 ~
#The_First_Meeting
Part 2 ~
#After_The_First_Met
#After_The_First_Met_Feelings_n_fear
#English
#Stories
#story
#thought
#feelings
#wait
#Pain
#Painful
#Nojoto
#nojotoenglish
#nojotowriters
#luck
#Happiness
#Life
#heartbeats

12 Love
0 Comment
छोटी सी लड़ाई
और वो नाराज हो लिए..!
हम कुछ सोच पाते या समझ पाते,
वो बस..बिना कुछ कहे , बिना कुछ समजे
वो आगे चल दिये..!
हम तो फिर भी वही खड़े हुऐ
बस इंतेज़ार कर रहे थे
इंतेज़ार, की वो पलटे और हमारी ओर देखके
देखके मुस्कुराए और दौड़ के हमारी ओर आये
और हम भी उनकी ओर भागें
और बस , बाहों में भर ले वो हमें..!!
पर , उन्होंने पीछे मुड़ के नही देखा..!  #gif

#Love #Love #BreakUp #wait #Zindagi #Pyar #Dhokha #you #me #Hum #Nojoto #kon #Quote #Hindi #story

2 Love
0 Comment
Abhi to sadiyon tak aur intzar rahega tera ,
Acha waqt nhi hu Jo itni jaldi beet jaunga Main !! #NojotoQuote

#Sadiya #Waqt #Time #Intzar #wait

2 Love
0 Comment
1 Share