Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unfortunate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unfortunate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unfortunate love part 2, unfortunate in hindi, unfortunate meaning in english, series of unfortunate events, quagmires series of unfortunate events,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

kriya

love is not about the religion caste..its all about the person who you love
.......love has no time no date no situation it will comes anywhere at any time at any situation but its comes im the right way at right time..if chose right person you have wonderful life..and live the life with the person

©kriya #JodhaAkbar #unfortunate

Manoramasinh (Hri Om)

🔥Unfortunate events lead you unexpected success. #unfortunate #Unexpected #Myquotemyvideo #Motivational

read more
mute video

Manoramasinh (Hri Om)

🔥Unfortunate events lead you unexpected success #unfortunate #Unexpected #City #Inspiration #Action #patience

read more
mute video

Mathan kumar G

Fortunate or unfortunate, the only thing I can do is expect from you. #fortunate #unfortunate #expectations #you #life

Sumit R Das

#unfortunate life #yqbaba #you

read more
Recommendation is more powerful than Qualification 
 #unfortunate #life #yqbaba #you

Vedika

I don't want to hurt anyone,
I don't want to break anyone,
I don't want to make anyone cry because of me,
I don't want to put anyone in trouble because of me,
But what an unfortunate LUCK I have;
I don't want any of these things but
All this happens unintentionally. #twentythirdquote #idontwant #unfortunate #luck #worstfeeling

Sherlock Doyle

I always feel so full after the weekends. #Couple #Table #arrange #unfortunate #Death #Morgue #Busy #Weekend

read more
As another young couple came through the door, I hurried to get a table ready.
Weekends are always so busy.

Accidents, drug overdoses, murders, it's a busy shift at the morgue.
 I always feel so full after the weekends.

#couple #table #arrange #unfortunate #death #morgue #busy #weekend

Sherlock Doyle

Why wouldn't she stop scaring me even after she died? #Girlfriend #jumpscare #Knife #kill #Death #unfortunate #Murder #Sudden

read more
My girlfriend loves to jump out and scare me.

Unfortunately, the last time she did it, I was holding a knife.
 Why wouldn't she stop scaring me even after she died?

#girlfriend #jumpscare #knife #kill #death #unfortunate #murder #sudden

Bad Poet

*Nannu and his fate* All the boys playing cricket in the village ground are below twelve years of age. Among them, the most noticeable boy is Nannu. I have played enough cricket in my life to know which boy is really playing cricket and which boy is just spending (wasting) time. I sit near the long on boundary and observe Nannu. The boy who has won my heart by the way he plays. He isn't the most perfect fielder but he dives around like a force. A force that wouldn't take a loss at any cost. Hi #childhooddays #unfortunate #happyboy #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious #nannutales #prettyboy

read more
Belt marks on his back
give the testimony of the
life he lives. I imagine
his mother looking at her
son from the beyond and
crying silent tears.

(story in caption) *Nannu and his fate*

All the boys playing cricket in the village ground are below twelve years of age. Among them, the most noticeable boy is Nannu. I have played enough cricket in my life to know which boy is really playing cricket and which boy is just spending (wasting) time. I sit near the long on boundary and observe Nannu. The boy who has won my heart by the way he plays.

He isn't the most perfect fielder but he dives around like a force. A force that wouldn't take a loss at any cost. Hi

Bad Poet

*a soul hovering* a soul is hovering around a lifeless body desperately trying to get inside the body doesn't allow it or rather, it is incapable to sustain it anymore the body used to be a young female around twenty-one, the way it seems #Women #Evil #Dark #humans #terrible #unfortunate #badpoet

read more
..something different about that night 
she sensed route was not so right
the innocent men then smiled
she knew it was fight or flight
took out her phone, hasty vibes
he grabbed it, threw out of sight
she shouted and begged and prayed
they just smiled through evil eyes..

(caption) *a soul hovering*

a soul is hovering around a lifeless body
desperately trying to get inside