Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mariner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mariner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rime of the ancient mariner, rime of the ancient mariner summary, mariner of the seas, mariner meaning in hindi, mariner quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nitish

This is dedicated to one of my friend who is dark and is a mariner. Dude you already got the best job in the world, what else do you want? On being dark, listen ! You are one of the sexiest bitch I have ever seen. Khush Rehna Sikh bhai . #yqbaba #yourquote #yqtales #NAPOWRIMO #mariner life #frindship #yqbhaijan

read more
I wanted to reach higher in the sky
But reaching there is what fun
When you can rule the ocean..

I wanted to be fair
But being fair is what fun
For there is demand for Tall, dark and handsome. This is dedicated to one of my friend who is dark and is a mariner.
Dude you already got the best job in the world, what else do you want? On being dark, listen !
You are one of the sexiest bitch I have ever seen. Khush Rehna Sikh bhai .

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqtales #napowrimo #mariner #life #frindship #yqbhaijan

Nitish

O captain My captain Appoint me as your helmsman You leave away from your family and is Accompanied by only few crew They can never understand what you do Largest vessels are steered by you You have to fight pirates and rescue #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqbabachallenge #sailor #mariner #ocaptainmycaptain

read more

Largest vessels are steered by you
You have to fight pirates and rescue
O captain My captain
They can never understand what you do

(In caption)

O captain My captain
Appoint me as your helmsman
You leave away from your family and is
Accompanied by only few crew
They can never understand what you do

Largest vessels are steered by you
You have to fight pirates and rescue

Pia India(Priya)

#sailor
#mariner
#navy
#marinerwife 
#marinerlife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification