Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2amconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2amconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Atishay jain

Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #erotica #story #romance

read more
He: Hey! Awake?
She: Hmm..
He:*hugging her, biting her ear* what happened bae.
She: mmm..., I guess something will happen now...*press her lips to his*
He:*hands inside her top, roaming on her back* it's hot, let's shed our clothes.
She:*removing my vest* what's you waiting for. *Bites on my chest*
He:*pushed her down, removing her top and start to suck* no waiting bae
She:*closes her eyes, playing with his hair* let's do it bae.
He:*engulf her, take her* now we can sleep Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#erotica 
#story 
#romance

asparklinsoul

2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife not to get panic and nervous." "no... no... I'm not nervous......", she replied crossing her fingers and biting her nails. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #2amconversations #asparklinsoul #roohmann #breadthofview

read more
2 am Conversation - a short story. 2 AM❤

"what did the doctor said?"

"he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife not to get panic and nervous."

"no... no... I'm not nervous......", she replied crossing her fingers and biting her nails.

Sherlock Doyle

Not exactly a 'short story', but I managed to squeeze in two twists there. Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ghost #Police #bad #Knife #Twist #Murderer

read more
“There's a man with a bloody knife outside my house,” I said to the policeman on the other side of the phone, shivering in fear.

“I sent him there,” said the voice
               from the other side, smirking.

He hung up the phone before I could
    explain that I'd already killed this
                   man last night. Not exactly a 'short story', but I managed to squeeze in two twists there.

Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No more conversation
Only gud night. Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

DIVAKAR D

Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmandya

read more
ಪ್ರೀತಿ ದೊರೆತರೆ ಸಂಪ್ರೀತಿ
ಸಂಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಸಾರವೆ ಸಂಸಾರ
ಸಂಸಾರದ ರಸವೆ ಸಂಸ್ಕಾರ
ಸಂಸ್ಕಾರ ಮೀರಿದರೆ ಸಂಹಾರ
ಗೆಳತನದಂತಿಲ್ಲ ಮನುವನ
ಗೆಳತನದಿ ಬಾಗಿದರೆ ಮೆರೆತನ
ನಗೆಯಂತಿಲ್ಲ ಹಗೆತನ
ನಗೆತನದಿ ಮಾಗಿದರೆ  ಹಿರಿತನ
ಹಗೆತನದಿ ಬೀಗಿದರೆ ಮರೆತನಾ
ಮನವು ಕೂಡಿದರೆ ಮಾನವೀಯತೆ
ಮಾನವೀಯತೆ ಮೆರೆದರೆ ದೊರೆತನ
ಅಮಾನವೀಯತೆ  ಮೀರಿದರೆ ಕೀಳುತನ Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmandya

k. Mishra

Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Conversesation is a way to contact of eachother.
When I am in a conversion, I know, it's time to wrap it up.
But somehow, the discussion keeps trailing on.
But I always conversesation with the charecters of a novel. I love, I always love a imaginary conversesation  after day, it enhances, my creativity and gives me power to explore more.  Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

Simmi Singh

Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #Collab challenge. Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #2amconversations #callingwaves #divedeep #exited #Tickled

read more
Our 2 am conversations.
Untamed. Endless.
When every word you said
Tickled every nerve in me
And swept me off my feet.
I couldn't resist
But sway to the rhythm 
Of the calling waves.
I dived too deep.
So deep that my soul
Exited from me
And melted in your arms
Where it now breathes. Sitting at the riverside, with my feet dipped in icy cold water, I wrote this #collab challenge. 

Share with us what the #touchofwater makes you remember. 

P.S. Today’s secret letter is going to be about water and water bodies. Click on the link in YourQuote Baba bio to get it in your inbox. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
#2amconversations #callingwaves #divedeep #exited #tickled

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Said or Unsaid... You're the essence of my words... 💝 #2amconversations #iloveyou #yqpoetry #yqdidi #speechless #bestyqhindiquotes #sunsetsremind #yqhindi Your host

read more
आशा की नव किरण, कुसुम उपवन खिलती है ।
संसृत सिमर सुगन्धि, मीत नभ से मिलती है ।।
आलौकिक सौंदर्य ओढ़, लज्जा कि चुनर से ।
एक-एक पंखुड़ी, दिव्यता में सिलती है ।।

अन्तरंग रस बोध, अरध की क्षुधा अगम है ।
आर्ष वाङ्गमय शोध, उरध की विधा सुगम है ।।
मधुमत वृन्द सोहाय, चमस में स्राव्य धरा है ।
पुष्प रूप सवि सरस, कलश में काव्य भरा है ।। Said or Unsaid... You're the essence of my words... 💝
#2amconversations #iloveyou #yqpoetry #yqdidi #speechless #bestyqhindiquotes #sunsetsremind #yqhindi Your host

Neeta

End of conversation Poor boy , always working , working all the time. #yqhumour Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meandson

read more

Me and son
Hi, still awake?
What ! What r u doing at this hour ? In my room?!!
Well, you've been so busy with yr laptop , working all the time,
so i thought maybe we can talk ...?
Shutting down laptop abruptly...
Huh ? Oh !!! Ummmm...?
Stealing longing glances at laptop
Mom ! Go to sleep ! 
At yr age you should get proper rest ! Now, be a good mom and go to yr room ok ?
Confused and bewildered
I retreat to my room as he keeps pushing me persuasive ly

End of conversation
Poor boy , always working , working all the time. 
#yqhumour

Collab & write a short story titled #2amconversations #YourQuoteAndMine

First Last

#Rose #Attention #Music #Wireless #opportunity ✨⛓️💓 Nothing is more irritating to me than hearing outdoor music, as it can easily snatch all your attention and 🤔 detach the mind's connection from own wireless musical chord. In fact, we're nothing without any experience!✨ ⛓️ I'm writing this article not to be drenched, but about the entrenched, which join the mind connection with the universe. If we decide to join for the diversion, why then you cry when it works well as designed by you, don't cry, change your attention or its retention remains lifelong. If we had paid more attention, we would have found that answer was under our noses the whole time. ⏰ The reason why it's difficult to achieve a great success in our profession, it's simply because the music for us; we neither care to create much, nor even willing to hear at such, rather it seems a nuisance to seek own universal essence. Somehow we are the experimenter, but sometimes we don't know what we are looking for, as a result, it's difficult to keep well rhythm in between heart and mind with the outcome. Hope it's the reason behind! #nojotoenglish #meditation #AskYourself #Nose #Divert #Drenched #irritatingpoem #2amconversations

read more
 #Rose #attention #music #wireless #opportunity ✨⛓️💓
Nothing is more irritating to me than hearing outdoor music, as it can easily snatch all your attention and 🤔 detach the mind's connection from own wireless musical chord. In fact, we're nothing without any experience!✨
⛓️
I'm writing this article not to be drenched, but about the entrenched, which join the mind connection with the universe. If we decide to join for the diversion, why then you cry when it works well as designed by you, don't cry, change your attention or its retention remains lifelong. 

If we had paid more attention, we would have found that answer was under our noses the whole time. ⏰

The reason why it's difficult to achieve a great success in our profession, it's simply because the music for us; we neither care to create much, nor even willing to hear at such, rather it seems a nuisance to seek own universal essence. Somehow we are the experimenter, but sometimes we don't know what we are looking for, as a result, it's difficult to keep well rhythm in between heart and mind with the outcome. Hope it's the reason behind!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification