Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zerocorrelation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zerocorrelation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to the power of zero equal, anything raised to zero, anything raise to zero, can the resultant of two vectors be zero, jab zero diya mere bharat,

• 27 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Uvarani jaganathan

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Planning and execution in failures...  Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chanchal Jaiswal

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As you're born,
And as you live.
The spun of span,
And the moments in:
A line is there 
Though thin.
The way you defeated.
The way you win.
 Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Our fights and hugs.... ❤❤❤ Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Osho Jain

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸

read more
Inner beauty and physical beauty...... Denotes zeros correlation in my opinion 🌸🌸
 Looks are the most gratifying quality of sooo called society obsessed with it.....
Why?  That I don't know....
Hollow heart and hollow soul are the most ugly things in the world.  Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸

Poonam Suyal

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
Knowledge comes from....
what we learn from books
Wisdom comes from....
what we learn from Life Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

Shail Raghuvanshi

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #zerocorrelation #nothing

read more
your thoughts and your words.
Like always, you hide more than you reveal.
Even if it means depriving of somebody else's right to feel!
Can't we work towards making the zero correlation to mean something atleast! Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#zerocorrelation 
#nothing
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification