Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best englishtale Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best englishtale Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about जो नहीं हो सकता वही तो करना है.. in english, वह पत्र लिखता है translation to english, हमें आप पर गर्व है in english, वाह क्या बात है in english, उपनिवेशवाद क्या है in english,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Garima Pandey

You + Me = forever happy tale. only you are the one who can create this happy and Fairy tale life for me. #nojotoenglish#englishtale

read more
You + Me =  forever happy tale. 
only you are the one who can create this happy and Fairy tale life for me.
#nojotoenglish#englishtale

Nojoto English

Good Morning Writers, Task after quite a long time ✌️ . Write a happy Tale. (No word Limit) . The content should be original #nojotoenglish #englishtale

read more
Write a Happy Tale Good Morning Writers,

Task after quite a long time ✌️
Write a happy Tale. 
(No word Limit)
The content should be original

Sheinisshiya

"Introverts fell in Love..." Both were introverts.They fell in Love. Her love turned him daring. It was her birthday,he already wished her at the midnight at 12 a.m. He asked her to come in tuition, at first she denied but finally she agreed. Around 350 students, she entered the room, a such chaos, still she was unable to hear anything, finally she sat down on her chair. It's already 5 minutes and he has not reached yet, she became a little desperate. She was looking at the door, finally he ca #story #nojotoenglish #sheinisshiya #Mi_Ambrosia #englishtale

read more
 "Introverts fell in Love..."

Both were introverts.They fell in Love. Her love turned him daring. 
It was her birthday,he already wished her at the midnight at 12 a.m. He asked her to come in tuition, at first she denied but finally she agreed. Around 350 students, she entered the room, a such chaos, still she was unable to hear anything, finally she sat down on her chair. It's already 5 minutes and he has not reached yet, she became a little desperate. She was looking at the door, finally he ca

Sheinisshiya

Half fried Roti... 【She: Hey, I don't know how to cook, still you are demanding something to eat, cooked by myself. He: hmm 😋😋, of course you are my best friend. She: 😏okay, but if it tastes not so good, then don't tell me. He: Chalbe, chalbe but at least try once. She: Look Mom never allows me in kitchen, so I think you should have to wait longer. He: Okay, then I would starve then. #story #nojotoenglish #sheinisshiya #englishtale

read more
 Half fried Roti...

【She: Hey, I don't know how to cook, still you are demanding something to eat, cooked by myself.
He: hmm 😋😋, of course you are my best friend.
She: 😏okay, but if it tastes not so good, then don't tell me.
He: Chalbe, chalbe but at least try once.
She: Look Mom never allows me in kitchen, so I think you should have to wait longer.
He: Okay, then I would starve then.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification