Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best avoidplastic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best avoidplastic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pia India(Priya)

Ocean water covers more than 70 percent of the Earth, Many of these pollutants sink to the ocean's depths or float far distances from their original source, where they are consumed by small marine organisms and introduced into the global food chaip. Marine pollution encompasses many types of pollution that disrupt the marine ecosystem, including chemical, light, noise, and plastic pollution. #saveoceans #avoidplastic #MarinerWife #MarinerLife #Ocean#Sea#navy #WorldOceanDay #thalassophile

read more
I have seen your different moods, 
calm, lull,tranquil,stormy n uproary

I have seen your different shades,
green, blue and fade

I have seen your different beauty,
 exquisite refined n dainty

I have seen your glory,
protect the world from being warming

I have seen your diversity,
such a vast biomes u hv enwomb, 

I have seen your unity,
u are joined by so many seas, 

I have seen your generosity,
Give the world food mineral n energy.

I have seen your endowment,
Provide so many of us with employment 

Alas! 
i have also seen u dying,
people treating u as garbage bin 
throwing away plastic,synthetics n polyethenes..

#MarinerWife
#thalassophile#SaveOcean
#WorldOceanDay Ocean water covers more than 70 percent of the Earth,
Many of these pollutants sink to the ocean's depths or float far distances from their original source, where they are consumed by small marine organisms and introduced into the global food chaip. Marine pollution encompasses many types of pollution that disrupt the marine ecosystem, including chemical, light, noise, and plastic pollution.

#saveoceans 
#avoidplastic
#MarinerWife
#MarinerLife
#ocean#Sea#Navy

Pia India(Priya)

Ocean water covers more than 70 percent of the Earth, Many of these pollutants sink to the ocean's depths or float far distances from their original source, where they are consumed by small marine organisms and introduced into the global food chaip. Marine pollution encompasses many types of pollution that disrupt the marine ecosystem, including chemical, light, noise, and plastic pollution. #saveoceans #avoidplastic #MarinerWife #MarinerLife #Ocean#Sea#navy #nojotophoto #thalassophile

read more
 Ocean water covers more than 70 percent of the Earth,
Many of these pollutants sink to the ocean's depths or float far distances from their original source, where they are consumed by small marine organisms and introduced into the global food chaip. Marine pollution encompasses many types of pollution that disrupt the marine ecosystem, including chemical, light, noise, and plastic pollution.

#saveoceans 
#avoidplastic
#MarinerWife
#MarinerLife
#ocean#Sea#Navy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification