tags

Best succes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best succes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 130 Followers
  • 131 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"The reason of my success is, the fear of my enemy.."

The reason of my success is, the fear of my enemy..

#succes#CTL

230 Love

""

"अश्कों से गालों को नहलाना नहीं है । अब ज़िन्दगी बनानी है दिल बहलाना नहीं है ।"

अश्कों से गालों को नहलाना नहीं है ।
अब ज़िन्दगी बनानी है दिल बहलाना नहीं है ।

@Danish Mehra @Kusumlata @Meera Bai @Arya Kumari @Sugandha Kumari
#Life #succes

145 Love
2 Share

""

"Life in 5 Words excelling in everything and getting successful is not a way to live life, Doing something that you love passionately even if you fail is life being selfless, being happy and touching others life to make them happy is the way of life."

Life in 5 Words  excelling in everything and getting successful is not a way to live life,
Doing something that you love passionately even if you fail is life
being selfless, being happy and touching others life to make them happy is the way of life.

#Life #Live #Love #beHappy #Liveforothers #nojotoenglish #nojoto #Passion #succes @pooja negi# @pooja devnath @aman6.1 @vinodsaini @chacha

107 Love

""

"Success and Failure Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable."

Success and Failure Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.

Success is often #TeamUjjwal #Trending #foryou #nojotoofficial #Poet #Poetry #succes @firdouse _Mateen @devil queen @kirti Raj @Rupali Choudhary

101 Love

#Good morning friends......#nojotoLove #nojotodayri #nojotoquote #Attitude #bharosha #succes #confidence.......junun rkhiye had tk takki kadam chumegi.....khle h n kabil bno kabiliyat jhak marke piche ayegi....🙏😘😘😘👌

97 Love
3.1K Views
1 Share