Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CycleOfLife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CycleOfLife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about glochidium larva is found in life cycle of, menstrual cycle kya hai, toosii love cycle lyrics, bacche log ki cycle, life life cycle of a butterfly,

• 17 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Himanshu G

mute video

Anurag Kuila

Embracing the Cycles of Creation and Destruction, Unveiling the Journey of life "#CycleOfLife #CreationAndDestruction #JourneyOfLife #embracechange #EternalCycle Life'sJourney #EmbracingTransitions #birthanddeath Life'sEssence #InfiniteCycles

read more
mute video

AJAYPAL

#Ma ko #CycleOfLife 👍🙏doston support bhi kijiye aur follow bhi kijiye #न्यूज़

read more
mute video

Darshan Blon

You might be boasting
In your full vainglory
For u have conquered 
The entire Animal Kingdom, 
But don't forget this 
You imprudent Human:
Time will cycle and you'll grow old,
You'll wither and eventually die, 
But for generations ahead
I'll be here to witness more of you
Who'll be in this perfect illusion
That they are the ultimate rulers of this world
And I'll be watching this endless cycle 
With a shiny grin on my face.  #cycle #yqbaba #wordoftheday #thoughts #wehumans #timeispowerful #cycleoflife #wewillperish

Deepak Kanoujia

और स्वतः अचानक एक दिन गिर जाता है ये पेड़...और कहीं फिर किसी कोने से एक नया पौधा अचानक बड़ा हो ले लेता है जगह उस पेड़ की...सूखी उदास पत्तियां वापस आती हैं नयी जिम्मेदारी बनकर... Shazar = Tree Bina Naaga Kiye = Without Missing Parind = Birds Swatah = Automatically #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #CycleOfLife #treestalk #oldagediary #Buzurg #latenightquotes

read more
कितना मुश्किल होता होगा 
उस शज़र के लिए
जो अपनी पत्तियां तो नहीं गिन पाता रोज़,
पर बिना नागा किये 
रोज़ गिनता है शाम को 
सभी वापस आये परिंदो को...
और जब पाता है 
गिनती में कुछ कम परिंद
तो उदास हो गिरा देता है 
अपनी उदासी से भीगी कुछ सूखी पत्तियां...

घर के बुज़ुर्ग 
वही पेड़ होते हैं
जो किसी कोने में बैठे बैठे
गिनते रहते हैं हर शाम
घर वापस आने वाले सदस्यों को... और स्वतः अचानक एक दिन गिर जाता है ये पेड़...और कहीं फिर किसी कोने से एक नया पौधा अचानक बड़ा हो ले लेता है जगह उस पेड़ की...सूखी उदास पत्तियां वापस आती हैं नयी जिम्मेदारी बनकर...

Shazar = Tree         Bina Naaga Kiye = Without Missing
Parind = Birds        Swatah = Automatically

#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik 
#cycleoflife #treestalk #oldagediary #buzurg 
#latenightquotes

Bad Poet

No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something. The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his #CycleOfLife #Cycles #lightanddark #thisandthat #badpoet #hereandthere #thehuman #oldendays

read more
Damn, I want to cry. No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something.

The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his

Namit Raturi

वो आता है तो खुद रोता है,
वो जाता है तो सबको रुलाता है,
सच कहूँ तो यही वो दौलत है,
जो वो जीवन मे कमाता है ।। #yqbaba #death #birth #hindi  #philosophy #shayari #deepthoughts #cycleoflife

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Cycle two wheels depicts the 
Happy as well as sad feelings. 
The beauty is that, as we peddle through, 
it still helps us to move ahead by 
keeping our emotions intact. #lifequotes #cycleoflife #lifegoeson #mixedfeelings #happyandsadtwosides #keeppeddling #neverstopgrowing #pawangrequotes

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

"बीज की कहानी" "The Story of A Seed" बीजारोपण की पुनरावृत्ति की एक अनुपम कृति.. काव्यात्मक नाद से परिपूर्ण.. Speechless Hence.. Much Love.. #naturelover #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #CycleOfLife #lifenotes #vrindasays #alokstates

read more
धरती में रोपे बीज, बीज के भीतर सोये हम ।
हम करते नाद सुनो जलकण,
जलकण करता धारण क्षण-क्षण ।।
क्षण-क्षण में बीत गया एक वर्ष, वर्ष में बीज बने पौधे ।
पौधे में खिली हुई कोंपल, कोंपल के अंदर पलता फल ।।
फल टूटा आया मेरे हाथ, हाथ से कहता दिल की बात ।
बात सुनकर मैं लिखता काव्य, काव्य शब्दों से बहता रस ।।
रस पी कर मनुवृन्दा मन मस्त, मस्त हो छेड़ सुरों का राग ।
राग से बहता प्रेम पराग, पराग हो जैसे कोई फूल ।।
फूल बनते खुशियों का मूल, मूल जड़ चेतन के ईश्वर ।
ईश्वर भरते प्रकृति में प्राण, प्राण बीजारोपण सन्धान ।। "बीज की कहानी"
"The Story of A Seed"

बीजारोपण की पुनरावृत्ति की एक अनुपम कृति..
काव्यात्मक नाद से परिपूर्ण..

Speechless Hence..
Much Love..

कमबख्त_कलम

Cycle is not just a word or a thing
But it's a seperate world 
with infinite memories loaded on it's back seat. #cycle #cycleoflife #yqbaba #love #lovequotes #sambhav
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification