tags

Best linesoncrumpledpaper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best linesoncrumpledpaper Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2 Followers
  • 26 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#Love
#Nojoto
#linesoncrumpledpaper
#Life

18 Love

#Nojoto
#linesoncrumpledpaper
#khubsurat
#Love

13 Love

"जब सासों का शोर , मन की आवाज को दफ़ना दे| आँखो से निकले अश्क़ , की ठंडक दिल को जमा दे| #NojotoQuote"

जब सासों का शोर , 
मन की आवाज को दफ़ना दे|
आँखो से निकले अश्क़ ,
की ठंडक दिल को जमा दे| #NojotoQuote

#coldhearted #linesoncrumpledpaper #Hindi #nojotohindi #nojotoquote

13 Love

"Agreed that the darkest place is always under the burning lamp.. But, the jubilant feeling one gets by burning his own self to give away light is peerless ! 💫"

Agreed that the darkest place is always 
under the burning lamp..

But, the jubilant feeling one gets 
by burning his own self 
to give away light is peerless ! 💫

#darkness #diwalispecial #linesoncrumpledpaper #Nojoto #Nojotoquote

11 Love

"आओ इस दिवाली "Why , why do you want to kill me" I asked the murderer "or Is there any mistake I did or I misbehaved with someone or might be I have hurt someone unintentionally? Say what exactly my mistake is?" He replied just before pressing gun- "that's the problem my dear, you always think it's your mistake.. but no I am Killing you because You are too good for this world" And the bullet went through my head.."

आओ इस दिवाली  "Why , why do you want to kill me"
I asked the murderer "or 
Is there any mistake I did or I misbehaved with someone or might be I have hurt someone unintentionally? Say what exactly my mistake is?"

He replied just before pressing gun- "that's the problem my dear, you always think it's your mistake.. but no I am Killing you because

You are too good for this world"

And the bullet went through my head..

bullet
#linesoncrumpledpaper #bullet #Nojoto #Nojotopoem #Nojotoenglish

16 Love