Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WhatIsFreedom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WhatIsFreedom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to follow the lord and find freedom lyrics, freedom and love poem, love freedom and aloneness quotes, to day freedom, osho love freedom aloneness quotes,

• 32 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shobhna

#Whatisfreedom

Harsh Vardhan Singh Nathawat

Between Stimulus and response there is a space.
In that space lies our FREEDOM and power to choose our response.
In those choices lie our growth and our happiness. #WhatIsFreedom

Fashion echo dot com

#WhatIsFreedom Hi #Freedom for me is to understand myself from the core. For me #Freedom is not of the outside world, but for me the real freedom is to #Free from the pain and suffering of life. #Mind #inner_freedom

read more
 #whatisfreedom

Hi 

#Freedom for me is to understand myself from the core.

For me #freedom is not of the outside world, but for me the real freedom is to #free from the pain and suffering of life.

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Seeing the incidence that is happening across North India, I am not sure if the country is free even after 70 years of independence. The idea was to not just to get political freedom, but freedom for People to be able able to walk freely, freedom for court to be able to prosecute a convicted. Let court decide the justice basis evidence, and let us not disrespect the judicial framework of the country by coming on Streets and burning busses and Trains #WhatIsFreedom ? #GurmeetRamRaheem Harya #Haryana #DeraSachaSauda

read more
 Seeing the incidence that is happening across North India, I am not sure if the country is free even after 70 years of independence.

The idea was to not just to get political freedom, but freedom for People to be able able to walk freely, freedom for court to be able to prosecute a convicted. 

Let court decide the justice basis evidence, and let us not disrespect the judicial framework of the country by coming on Streets and burning busses and Trains 

#WhatIsFreedom ? #GurmeetRamRaheem #Harya

Rajat

#WhatIsFreedom freedom for me is the shooting nature with out any restrictions 😍 #animal_portrait #NatureLove #wildlife #Photography

read more
 #WhatIsFreedom freedom for me is the shooting nature with out any restrictions 😍 #animal_portrait #naturelove #wildlife

Samia Ahmed

#WhatIsFreedom "Freedom is not simply a word but is a great feeling that every mind, heart and soul wants and deserves!" "Freedom is when you let your all pain, sadness and sadness come into a form of tears!" "Freedom is the reason why every human lives as well as dies for!"

read more
#WhatIsFreedom

"Freedom is not simply a word but is a great feeling that every mind, heart and soul wants and deserves!"

"Freedom is when you let your all pain, sadness and sadness come into a form of tears!"

"Freedom is the reason why every human lives as well as dies for!"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification