Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parayadhan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parayadhan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khuda ke fazl se hum par hai saya ghouse azam ka lyrics, mujh par to kripa kar do mere parasnath lyrics, dil hai betaab har pal mere hothon par, jitny bhi zakhm hain mere dil par dosto ke lagaye huye hain lyrics, love par shayari,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

Aparna Singh

" SHE = PARAYADHAN " The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back. Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others". We all love changes. The th #yqbaba #RespectHer #parayadhan #shewrites #yqlongform #beingagirlisablessing #sheisme #sheiseverything

read more
SHE = PARAYADHAN 
   (Read in Caption)
 " SHE = PARAYADHAN "
The above quoted words are the tagline of the ORTHODOXIAL MINDSET. The mindset which preoccupied the mere thoughts years back.

Before writing I want to make some points clear - "I might sound offensive to a particular mindset which differs from mine but by being a true citizen, I won't think twice to exercise my rights of freedom of speech and expression. I don't mind them being offensive. Being offensive isn't an offense until it harms others".

We all love changes. The th

raja "bihar wale"

mute video

Miss mishra

mute video

Mr.azaad An angry lover

#parayadhannojoto#India#latest#Shayari Rahul Kavi (8924899247) krishna kumar P K Kђusђi SiŇgђ😟 iBaDaT-e iShQ

read more
Ladkiyon Ke liye "prayadhan" mayke walo Ke liye sasural walo Ko hi use karna chahiye ,
Unki hi Nazar kisi or ke dhan pe Hoti hai tabhi Apne ladko ki Shi boli lagakar ladki ke gharwalo se achche paise lete hai . #parayadhan#nojoto#india#latest#shayari Rahul Kavi (8924899247) krishna kumar P K Kђusђi SiŇgђ😟 iBaDaT-e iShQ

Farhana

Beti paraya dhan hoti hai.
Kya beti ka kamaya hua dhan bhi paraya hota hai?? #beti#nojoto#parayadhan

Sonam Goel

#nojoto #Reality #parayadhan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification