Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myprincecharming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myprincecharming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Durgesh Dixit

इतने पर भी उसका दिल नही भरता
ख़्वाब में आने की लिए भी उसको मनाना पड़ता है #lovetowrite #beintehaamohabbat #lovequotes #myprincecharming  #loveforeverlove #prince  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with sapna singh

Miss Creation

क्योंकि जल्दी मिलने वाले जल्दी ही साथ भी छोड़ जाते हैं.... 😌 #humsafar, #myprincecharming #myoneandonly, #loveofmylife #yqdidi, #yqhindi #yqaestheticthoughts, #restzone

read more
सुनों,,,! 

बेशक़ 
देर से मिलना,, 
मगर
दूर तक चलना....  क्योंकि जल्दी मिलने वाले
जल्दी ही साथ भी छोड़ जाते हैं.... 😌

#humsafar, #myprincecharming
#myoneandonly, #loveofmylife
#yqdidi, #yqhindi
#yqaestheticthoughts, #restzone

Raj'sTuktuk

#myprincecharming 😘😍

read more
घण्टों इन्तजार के बाद जब तुम्हारा चेहरा सामने आता है ना,
वो आँखों में नमी,चेहरे पे हंसी,
तुम्हारा यूं प्यार से देखना,माथे को चूमना;
बेचैन कर जाता है...
और उस पर तुम्हारा "मेरी जान" कहना;
तुम्हारे लिए मेरा प्यार और बढ़ा जाता है...
"मेरी जान"ये दूरियों के बाद कुछ पल का मिलन;
तुम पर अपना सब कुछ लुटाने को जी चाहता है... #MyPrinceCharming 😘😍

Riya Sharma

You are the Prince 👑 Charming for me you are my life.. Without you I can't 🤔 about my morning and night 🌃... Because my morning 🏙 starts with you and my night 🌃 ends with you.. I 💕 You My World 🌍.. #myprincecharming #Love #riyaviveklove #riavivek nojoto

read more
You are the Prince 👑  Charming for me you are my life.. Without you I can't 🤔 about my morning and night 🌃...  Because my morning 🏙 starts with you and my night 🌃 ends with you.. I 💕 You My World 🌍 You are the Prince 👑  Charming for me you are my life.. Without you I can't 🤔 about my morning and night 🌃...  Because my morning 🏙 starts with you and my night 🌃 ends with you.. I 💕 You My World 🌍.. 

#myprincecharming #love #riyaviveklove #riavivek #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification