Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best riavivek Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best riavivek Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Riya Sharma

The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be .. being alive is the meaning of life.. #Meaning #Alive #Life nojoto #riavivek #Riya #vivek #riyasharma #riyasharmaquotes

read more
The meaning of life  is whatever you ascribe it to be.. being alive is the meaning of life The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be .. being alive is the meaning of life.. 

#meaning  #alive #life #nojoto
#riavivek #riya #vivek #riyasharma #riyasharmaquotes

Riya Sharma

If You Love Someone If you love someone, love them completely, Cherish them, Say it, but most importantly , Show it, Life is Finite & Fragile.. Just Because Someone is there one day, They might not be the Next.. Never take them for granted & never hide your feelings .. Say what you need, then say a little more, Say too much .. Love Too Much... Everything is temporary but love outlives us all.... Don't waste it ❤ #morningquotes #feelings #Love #Lonesome #Missing #longdistance #riyavivek r #riavivek

read more
If You Love Someone 
 .. Say what you need, then say a little more, Say too much .. Love Too Much... Everything is temporary but love outlives us all....  Don't waste it ❤ If You Love Someone 

If you love someone, love them completely, Cherish them, Say it, but most importantly , Show it, Life is Finite & Fragile.. Just Because  Someone is there one day,  They might not be the Next..  Never take them for granted & never hide your feelings .. Say what you need, then say a little more, Say too much .. Love Too Much... Everything is temporary but love outlives us all....  Don't waste it ❤

#morningquotes #feelings #love #lonesome #missing #longdistance #riyavivek #r

Riya Sharma

You are the Prince 👑 Charming for me you are my life.. Without you I can't 🤔 about my morning and night 🌃... Because my morning 🏙 starts with you and my night 🌃 ends with you.. I 💕 You My World 🌍.. #myprincecharming #Love #riyaviveklove #riavivek nojoto

read more
You are the Prince 👑  Charming for me you are my life.. Without you I can't 🤔 about my morning and night 🌃...  Because my morning 🏙 starts with you and my night 🌃 ends with you.. I 💕 You My World 🌍 You are the Prince 👑  Charming for me you are my life.. Without you I can't 🤔 about my morning and night 🌃...  Because my morning 🏙 starts with you and my night 🌃 ends with you.. I 💕 You My World 🌍.. 

#myprincecharming #love #riyaviveklove #riavivek #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification