Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best best_teacher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best best_teacher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, teachers day best quotes in hindi, best sad quotes in hindi, teachers day quotes for my best teacher, best quotes on 15 august in hindi,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Farzana Banu

#best_teacher

read more
Meri Mati Mera Desh "The Best
Teachers
are those who show you where to 'Look' 
but don't tell you what to
'See'"

©Farzana Banu #Best_teacher

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#bhaiyudeedu #best_teacher Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 😊 #rzwhen_i_feel_lost #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I want one person who always guides me to hold my hand and not judge me for it and say,'it's a part of life,you will come on track again' 

Just a small wish! #bhaiyudeedu
#best_teacher

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 😊

#rzwhen_i_feel_lost #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Phanindra Ganesh

teacher life #best_teacher #Attitude #Teacher

read more
You taught me  about
Ups and downs,
You learnt about 
Pros and cons,
Planned lots of surprises,
Hey you...Dear LIFE
The best teacher ever...
 #teacher #life #best_teacher #attitude

Neelam Rani

mmy dear mam love youmy dear #Dear #Dear_Teacher#Ranjna_Sharma#Neelam_Rani#Student#Best_Teacher#Teacher

Bhavya Singh

#class12thresult #sharing_happiness #wishcomestrue #best_teacher #helpful_friends_family nojoto #nojotonews #nojotoenglish FAIZ 『A』LAM Mysterious Girl❤ Ankita Singh Ankit singh garg Darsh singh

read more
Hello my "Nojoto" friends...
Between this tensed situation(due to Covid-19) I got some relief. And that I want to share with all of you...
I am a 'Commerce' student and appeared in 12th board exams this year. And last night I came to know that state board has issued results on it's official website. And thankfully my marks are good. Out of 500 I got 445 i.e, 89%. In my main subject that is Accounts I scored 95% which is good for me. I did hard work for that and I got satisfied marks. There are many people whom I want to give credits for my such good result, but the main person behind my this success is my respected teacher "Nitesh Sir". From last two years I was studing in his coaching TCA(Toppers Commerce Academy). And he is really the best teacher I have ever came across. 95% in accounts is really a dream come true for me. And this all became possible because of my teacher Nitesh Sir. Once me and one of my friend was in conversation, and she said that you will score good. That time I just said only one line to her that- I don't know what it will be but if I scored good, it will only because of Sir who guided me the right path and if I scored bad that will be because of my own mistakes. I said this because the way of his teaching, expressing all the tough topics into easy way is just amazing. He explain every subject very easily by giving examples from day to day life. But the way he teaches "Accounts" is unique. He always try to store topics in our mind instead of notebooks. Every class of his is a learning class, so we never get bored. He make us understand the difference between right and wrong. He always do a lot for us. Every student from every batch respects him a lot. For us he is the bestest teacher. He is really an inspiring teacher. There are a lot to say about him, but words are not enough. At last I would like to thank all of those who helped me in every situation, especially to Nitesh Sir...
"Thank you"
                                                                           ~Bhavya Singh #class12thresult #sharing_happiness #wishcomestrue #best_teacher #helpful_friends_family #nojoto #nojotonews #nojotoenglish FAIZ 『A』LAM  Mysterious Girl❤ Ankita Singh Ankit singh garg Darsh singh

Mahi

#teachers_day #best_teacher #Best_person 😍😍😍😍😍....

read more
Kya likhu us teacher k bare me...
Likhna hi jisne sikhaya mujhe...
Kya likhu us insan k bare me....
Insaniyat h kya usne btaya mujhe...
Likhne ko likhdu me panne hzaro abhi ke abhi...
Pr unka vyaktitva hai esa ki likhne ko kam hai ye shavd sabhi...
Unhone sikhaya hai sab kuch mujhe...
Aye mere guru bta kya doon gurudakshina tujhe...
Eklavya ne to bs diya tha apna angootha...
Aapke liye arpit ye apna jeevan anootha...
Aap hi ho sbse achhe adhyapak...
Jisne jlaya mere andr gyan ka deepak...

_Mahi😎 #Teachers_day
#Best_teacher
#Best_person
😍😍😍😍😍....

Roshni

Hard time is actually very good because it introduces us with our hidden abilities and teaches us the difference between real and fake people..  #hardtime #nojoto_quotes #best_teacher

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification