Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beunique✨🆙 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beunique✨🆙 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

First Last

#intelligence My happiness is becoming more when people accept me less than earlier, it could be strange to hear, but I don't want to pair everything as usual with everyone those who believe through only the ears.👂 The more you like yourself, the less you are about someone else, which makes you unique, but first you have to accept that your opinion might not be a useful information to anyone else, but it should be within your tolerance. If you fail to maintain, then you will fail in the proces #Beauty #Science #Universe #Faith #believeinyourself #matter #acceptance #historyofmytime #beunique✨🆙

read more
 #intelligence 
My happiness is becoming more when people accept me less than earlier, it could be strange to hear, but I don't want to pair everything as usual with everyone those who believe through only the ears.👂

The more you like yourself, the less you are about someone else, which makes you unique, but first you have to accept that your opinion might not be a useful information to anyone else, but it should be within your tolerance. If you fail to maintain, then you will fail in the proces

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification