tags

Best choose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best choose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 193 Followers
  • 908 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"'Love' in 7 words Toxic which can harms or heals you."

'Love' in 7 words Toxic which can harms or heals you.

#choose the appropriate ❤️

109 Love

"""If you start any✅ Start up and you have no any face problem in starting days you are definitely in wrong position, Firstly you identify your idea and then start a new start up"" ---Quot By #Abhishek"

""If you start any✅ Start up and you have no any face problem in starting days you are definitely in wrong position, Firstly you identify your idea and then start a new start up""

---Quot By #Abhishek

#choose #Entrepreneurship
#daymotivation
#quotbyabhishek

12 Love

""We didn't choose what happened, but let us choose what we can do from now on...""

"We didn't choose what happened, 
but let us choose 
what we can do from now on..."

#lifequotes #Learnings #learnNMoveOn

30 Love
1 Share

"The most complicated situation I ever have .. to choose between my best friend and love ! I chose loneliness! . . Whom you would choose? SHARE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION 👇"

The most complicated situation I ever have ..
to choose between my best friend and love ! 
I chose loneliness!
Whom you would choose?
SHARE YOUR ANSWER IN
THE COMMENT SECTION 👇

#Love#bestfriend#nojoto
#Quotes#Comment#Like#nushh

25 Love

"Listen Me If you have to choose between love and respect then please choose respect because when you choose respect you not only choose respect but you also choose self love"

Listen Me If you have to choose between love and respect 
then please choose respect 
because when you choose respect 
you not only choose respect but 
you also choose self love

#listen #myquote #Quotes #Love #selflove #selfrespect #Like #share #Comment #writer #MyThought #mythinking #nojoto #nojotoLove #followme #Support #RESPECT
#agreeornot

24 Love
3 Share