tags

Best Hardtimes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Hardtimes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 38 Followers
  • 65 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Its true, That problems, troubles and hard times comes in life and can't be sent back.... But, It's our duty not to provide them a chair to sit........"

Its true,
 That problems, troubles and hard times comes in life and can't be sent back....
But,
 It's our duty not to provide them a chair to sit........

like, comment,share, FOLLOW.....
#Life#Love#Problems#Solution#Chair#Trouble#Hardtimes#Solution#Success#poems#quotation#Motivation#experienced#Inspiration#nojoto

264 Love
11 Share

आजकल। Aajkal.. Pls Repost too if it is good.. Share Ur Love♥️ n feedback.. #loveaajkal #Aajkal #myvoice #Media #nojotovideo #Poetry #Shayari #drvats #Politics #Hardtimes

262 Love
3.6K Views
8 Share

Kyonki main abhi bhi Zinda hoon.. #Motivation #drvats #Motivational #inspirational #fightback #AajkaBharat #Struggle #Hardtimes #poem #poetscommunity

259 Love
5.9K Views
1 Share

#HumBolenge #myvoice #corona #LockdownStories #Hardtimes #PoetryOnline #Poetry #nojotohindi #Poetrytutorial #nojotokirdaar supriya Dr. Manoranjan Panda Beant Boparai Shanu Dubey inner Voice

118 Love
1.8K Views
2 Share

""

"My Struggle story I don't hav any struggle story but i hav my own story with lots of difficulties and tragedies, they only make me Harder for the Hard times going to come in future, Yeah.... it's my story Not the Struggle one🤘."

My Struggle story I don't hav any struggle story but i hav my own story 
with lots of difficulties and tragedies, they only make me Harder for the Hard times going to come in future,
Yeah.... it's my story
Not the Struggle one🤘.

#Hardtimes #justme

44 Love
1 Share